DB INDIANS VS SODDY DAISY

ArtVandalay

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fourseamer - Oct. 7 11:54AM

"2 o-lineman were seperated by another o-lineman during the game. That's 3 o-lineman that knew about it. Apparently your brother is one of the other 2 that were not involved. I saw it fom the stands and it was talked about on the field after the game."

825428057[/snapback]

I'm still not sure this ever happened, but if it did, it was no where near as bad as your guy swingin punches. I think the our O-Line just needed some motivation from some other team members. None of them wanted to "Kick the other guys butt".

Ok, what about the cheating and Fourseamer being a coach. Explain please...

The behavior of #7 last Friday night was unacceptable, there is NO justification for attacking a teammate on the field or on the sidelines.  The team has rules ,which they are all fully aware of, these rules apply ALL the time.  The rules apply whether it is the first game of the season of the last game of the season.  Applying these rules uniformly is NOT penalizing the whole team, but is sending the right message to the team and the community that NO ONE individual is more important than the team.  #7 put Coach Clark in a bad position, but Coach Clark did the right thing.

825426833[/snapback]

I wouldn't compare this to someone trying to calm down a teamate in the huddle big reno.

you've done gone and done it now.  you've got BigReno fired up.  Let me give you a little advice, if you live in a glass house, don't throw stones.  Like my man Reno said, at least DB punishes their players when they fight, unlike soggy daisy.

4seamer, YOUR #'S BEEN CALLED!!!!!!!!!!!

825428091[/snapback]

Woooooooooh, my #'s been called. No one was fighting at SD. It just seems that DB continuies to have discipline problems, you just get a player back and suspend another one. Oh, and what about your fans who don't care what they do as long as they play next friday.

You've done gone and done it now. you've got Fourseamer fired up. Let me give you a little advice, if you live in a glass house, don't throw stones. Like my man fourseamer said, what about your fans who don't care what they do as long as they play next friday?!?

BIG RENO, YOUR #'S BEEN CALLED!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Knoxsoddyboy

Gradfromthenest......

Let me try to help you get over it. I know for some reason you think the Owels put a whopin' on DB last Friday night. After watching the replay of the game on CSS tues. night let me inform you of what really happened. There were 4 hard hits by Ooltewah. Three were late hits and there should of been a personal foul called on those three. I've talked two several of the DB players and they didn't think u'all hit hard at all. They tell me that Oak Ridge is the hardest hittin' team they've played. Now let me help you some more. DB played their worst game of the year last Friday night and still beat you, in a game that wasn't as close as the score indicates. Alot of the Ooltewah fans said the Owels wouldn't have a chance if Caldwell didn't play, as you were undefeated with him on the field. DB's defense held your star running back to 31 yrds. rushing. All the "legal" hard hitting was done by DB. I think Ooltewah had 1 maybe 2 first downs in the second half. If it wasn't Tyler Nottingham making a "pancake" tackle on your fullback, it was Dee Peeler throwing your halfback like a little ragdoll. I remember many plays Caldwell picking himself up off the turf shaking his head. DB forced 4 fumbles but you got lucky and only lost one. Your quarterback thru for 142yrds. 103yrds on two plays. I'll give you those two plays but both were gifts from the defense and everybody knowes it. Other than those two plays DB completly shut you down. So again I say, Get over it!

Gradfromthenest......

Let me try to help you get over it.  I know for some reason you think the Owels put a whopin' on DB last Friday night.  After watching the replay of the game on CSS tues. night let me inform you of what really happened. There were 4 hard hits by Ooltewah. Three were late hits and there should of been a personal foul called on those three. I've talked two several of the DB players and they didn't think u'all hit hard at all. They tell me that Oak Ridge is the hardest hittin' team they've played. Now let me help you some more. DB played their worst game of the year last Friday night and still beat you, in a game that wasn't as close as the score indicates. Alot of the Ooltewah fans said the Owels wouldn't have a chance if Caldwell didn't play, as you were undefeated with him on the field. DB's defense held your star running back to 31 yrds. rushing. All the "legal" hard hitting was done by DB. I think Ooltewah had 1 maybe 2 first downs in the second half. If it wasn't Tyler Nottingham making a "pancake" tackle on your fullback, it was Dee Peeler throwing your halfback like a little ragdoll. I remember many plays Caldwell picking himself up off the turf shaking his head. DB forced 4 fumbles but you got lucky and only lost one. Your quarterback thru for 142yrds. 103yrds on two plays. I'll give you those two plays but both were gifts from the defense and everybody knowes it. Other than those two plays DB completly shut you down. So again I say, Get over it!

825428208[/snapback]

I hope you guys are still going back and forth with the Owls tomorrow night. That game was last week, in case you didn't remember. Looks like some DB fans need to get over it also.....