Trousdale County (9-2) at Livingston Academy (10-1

jtidwell

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the jackets are out to prove to the hole state. that they are the same yellow jackets that win ships so if you are in la all i got to say is you win one u lose one but next week you will be watching from home . jackets get your game face on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::( all the jackets starters will be ready.

825421281[/snapback]

:( ...well when u go back to single A u can go win some more ships... :(

hey guys we all know this is gonna be a big one of the biggest to ever be played in livingston.......i know my boys will be ready.....they want to play sc really bad so we have to do out part and get through tc..........im gonna say it will be a close game..........big blue by a td in the last 4 minutes........will be by 32 and show he is the man that carrys this team defense and offense.........go take care of business boys..........

If you are a true LA fan then you will know what I am talking about when I say that this game may end up like the Lenoir City Playoff game in 96.  3 Overtimes with a field goal to win 3-0.  Except LA will be the victor this time.  Yea I see it being that close!!!

825421746[/snapback]

painfull memories, i hope these boys don't have to go through what we went through