Trousdale County (9-2) at Livingston Academy (10-1

jtidwell

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was at the game and i saw why they didint wanna kick it the wind was against them and it was tough to kick through that

(for example when TC punted the ball it went back to their field territory)

good game to both teams enjoyed watching it!

825430931[/snapback]

That is a pretty cool back drop, even though you are from Monterey.

Ok, where are all the TC fans that have been running thier mouths all week about how "Satterfield will have his boys ready" and "It is virtually impossible to beat Satterfields boys twice in one season" and "this is a different team since the 1st quarter of the LA game." Like I said, I knew that TC was hot but look at thier competion they had played. However, TC did play hard nosed football last night but I expected that. LA is just better. That point is proven with 2 hard fought wins this season over TC. Good luck next season in 1A but you probably won't need it. And everyone needs to quit this crap about how LA can't win the big game. Do you guys realize that every year the teams are different. This LA team can win the big game (although every game is big). I know that I will take some flack from this by TC fans but hey it is obvious that Satterfields arrogance lost you guys the game. Usually he gets away with things like that but NOT LAST NITE! Your offense was moving the ball about 3 yards a carry on us so why not go to overtime with LA? Espically since the LA kicking game was way off. It was a MAJOR MISTAKE! Hate to burst you bubble TC!!! GO HOG-EYE!!!

Ok, where are all the TC fans that have been running thier mouths all week about how "Satterfield will have his boys ready" and "It is virtually impossible to beat Satterfields boys twice in one season" and "this is a different team since the 1st quarter of the LA game." Like I said, I knew that TC was hot but look at thier competion they had played.  However, TC did play hard nosed football last night but I expected that.  LA is just better.  That point is proven with 2 hard fought wins this season over TC.  Good luck next season in 1A but you probably won't need it.  And everyone needs to quit this crap about how LA can't win the big game.  Do you guys realize that every year the teams are different.  This LA team can win the big game (although every game is big).  I know that I will take some flack from this by TC fans but hey it is obvious that Satterfields arrogance lost you guys the game.  Usually he gets away with things like that but NOT LAST NITE!  Your offense was moving the ball about 3 yards a carry on us so why not go to overtime with LA?  Espically since the LA kicking game was way off.  It was a MAJOR MISTAKE!  Hate to burst you bubble TC!!! GO HOG-EYE!!!

825431069[/snapback]

Hey it was a close game that came down to a couple of plays. Congrats LA.

i was at the game and i saw why they didint wanna kick it the wind was against them and it was tough to kick through that

(for example when TC punted the ball it went back to their field territory)

good game to both teams enjoyed watching it!

825430931[/snapback]

What are you talking about yayo??? Get off these boards and go make me a cheese sandwich!!!! :P

Look, first of all the kids from TC played really hard and had a good game. The call by Satterfield to go for 2 was not arrogant but, rather, very smart. If you follow TC then you know that their kicking is not a sure thing and they just had made the biggest play of the game on the play before and had momentum. I thought it was a great call. Took a lot of nuts. The thing that was arrogant was the fact that ya'lls dumb coaches didn't take a knee on first and ten and TC having no time outs but trying to get another score. If I was ya'lls principal then I would fire the coaching staff. They almost let TC back in the game. The refs were very poor as well. I know that people always blame the refs but the first TD that Cates snuck in from the one was BS. HE was held up for 3 seconds and then the ref did the "raise the roof" for another 3 seconds before finally giving the TD signal. Dillehay stripped #32 at mid field and scooped the ball to score later in the game but they called him down. Now if he was down I'm Peter Pan. That's ok. The Jackets will be back. Especially after training and holding their own for 4 years making the semis twice in 3A and now moving back to 1A. We Will BE Back!