Goodpasture vs. Tyner

Tynerfan99

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is at Tyner.  Take it to them Rams!!!!  Expect bad attitudes from Goodpasture.  Not the class act I expected to see.

825419898[/snapback]

I agree. Not a class act at all. Get ready to hear their mout, EARLY. Best of luck Tyner but watch out, Goodpasture has no respect for the whistle. I think it was four late hit penalties against Meigs, and a bunch that were VERY close and maybe could have been called. The Ramtrain should have a lot of luck to the outside, if the cougars are lined up on D like they were last night.

Edited by McTiger75

so the talk starts up again about how bad we are and all we do is talk and cheap shot people well people are going to say stuff to make excuses for a 48-8 loss were they scored on our 3rd string but hey its cool b/c this friday we go down to tyner and the rematch is on but this will be a great game i mean tyner has so many skill players its not even funny but can they hang with us powering the ball or P.T. taking them to the house (7 catches ;) 275 yrds :lol: 3tds :ph34r: 1st half :lol::lol: last year) but we will see this friday night