Smyrna vs. Riverdale

bulldog12

Guest region4fan

B-dogg is NOT from Smyrna. He is a PLANT to fire folk up.

I enjoyed the DNJ article about Dave and Gaston today. It was very factual and well-written. The expression on Gaston's face was priceless!

Edited by region4fan

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you wanna break it down b dogg.....we will have winning seasons in every sport except football this year....we have went to state in two sports already this year with AT LEAST a third guranteed and no its not basketball whens the last time smyrna has been to state in anything???

825426855[/snapback]

Don't be like that !!! We don't know who the B Dogg is but don't think everyone here at Smyrna is like him...

And to help you jog your memory about Smyrna and the State...well Volleyball last year, and boys soccer the year before.

B-Dogg, Last time i checked Smyrna was purple and yellow, gold is Riverdale's color. And that is very fitting because there is an awful lot of gold in our trophy case thumb

825427076[/snapback]

That's a good one sports fan.

fightingirish77, since we are arguing about colors now, I have to correct you. It's not maroon, it's cardinal.

Don't be like that !!! We don't know who the B Dogg is but don't think everyone here at Smyrna is like him...

And to help you jog your memory about Smyrna and the State...well Volleyball last year, and boys soccer the year before.

825426944[/snapback]

Not to mention, we have sent 41 guys to state in wrestling in the last 6 years.....