Cookeville vs. Lebanon

Fuggly63

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

cookeville won their region, so it should be at Cookeville just like it is at Riverdale. However, I thought their game last week was played at Tech.

He better rethink that turf.......that Johnson kid from LHS is a blur already.Don't give him any advantage/

I was talking about that he always finds some call controversial every single game and goes off on the refs.

patriotposse98,

Have you been to every single Cookeville game in the Joslin era? If not, then don't say it like you have. I have been and he's not like that. If it's a bad call, he'll let them know. But what coach wouldn't.

I'd take Coach Joslin over any coach in the country.

Edited by Cavs2003

They had their last regular season game against Franklin County at Tech because there was a lot of rain that week and they didn't want to tear the field up before the first round playoff game. (kinda nice to have that option) They played Wilson Central @ CHS. You're right though it wouldn't be in the Cavs best interest to move a playoff game against a real quick team to the turf.

Edited by THE SQUAD

You lebanon fans have absolutely NO IDEA how good cookeville's defense is.  Predicting Lebanon to score 42, 35, or even 28 points is absurd I don't care how good your offense is.  Cookeville has a speed defense, something they haven't had in a while.  When they make a tackle, there are eleven guys right there.  Their defensive lineman are even fast (quick might be a better word).  So lebanon has a fast offense, Cookeville has a fast defense.  Looks like a low scoring game to me (as far as offense and defense goes, special teams is a different story).  McGavock also has a speed offense, but look what happened to them three weeks ago when they met up with cookeville. A big goose egg.

825421241[/snapback]

Ain't this the same person that said coffee county had a chance. Maybe you need to keep your predicitions to your self.

You lebanon fans have absolutely NO IDEA how good cookeville's defense is.  Predicting Lebanon to score 42, 35, or even 28 points is absurd I don't care how good your offense is.  Cookeville has a speed defense, something they haven't had in a while.  When they make a tackle, there are eleven guys right there.  Their defensive lineman are even fast (quick might be a better word).  So lebanon has a fast offense, Cookeville has a fast defense.  Looks like a low scoring game to me (as far as offense and defense goes, special teams is a different story).  McGavock also has a speed offense, but look what happened to them three weeks ago when they met up with cookeville. A big goose egg.

825421241[/snapback]

We at Wilson Central know how good Cookvilles defense can be, and Lebanon CAN score 42,35, or 28 points against you. GO REGION 4 AND GO WILSON COUNTY!!