Greenbrier vs Marshall Co.

Touchdown4Bobcats

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like someone is trying to impress some Greenbrier girls. I wish Will and his buddies would start their own thread.

Possible topics:

1. HORMONES GONE WILD and all I have is this keyboard.

2. My buddies and me are HARD UP. QUICK CLICK THE LEFT MOUSE BUTTON

3. READ MY OBNOXIOUS QUOTES…I AM SO CUTE

4. Hey Will…. Good try but you got caught you Lil Miss Pigg

825427321[/snapback]

You couldn't hold mantlo's jock strap. If you are gonna call people out, get it right.

go back to the bomb squad school if that is all you have

825427353[/snapback]

Please email me...mgraves4@utk.edu if you want to continue this. You are an embarassment to society and to your town. I think that Greenbrier is a respectable place but now I am second guessing myself.

Sorry to anyone who has to read through this garbage.

Edited by hsfball

SHUT-UP and talk Football the best game ever made yall can talk about all that junk somewhere else when yall *Clicked* the little icon that says Football....Remember what u are going to talk about...The last 15 post havent been about football relative stuff..Give predictions, Give opinions about what u think the game is going to turn out to be like not STUPID stuff like yall been talkin about....Just Strighten up and talk some football for once!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Edited by Touchdown4Bobcats

SHUT-UP and talk Football the best game ever made yall can talk about all that junk somewhere else when yall *Clicked* the little icon that says Football....Remember what u are going to talk about...The last 15 post havent been about football relative stuff..Give predictions, Give opinions about what u think the game is going to turn out to be like not STUPID stuff like yall been takin about....Just Strighten up and talk sme fotball for once!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

825427382[/snapback]

...You first