dca vs w.c.

gametalker

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dca you said wayne county couldnt beat davidson academy well guess again.we played probally the best defensive game of the year hold ross coffey to 50 yards on the ground and didnt give up any points till late in the 3rd.Wayne county will be physically prepared and we are coming to nashville and are going to do the same thing up there as we did in the first round.Your team is underestimating wayne county,we dont care about size.we have the heart of a champion and the talent as well.we have decent size and will give you a run for your money.My prediction is

wayne co.- 33

d.c.a - 28

Apparently, you didn't pay attention to the game as well as you should have.

Jim Fenwich, DCA's QB had the following stats:  8 attempts, 8 completions, 273 yards and 4 Touchdowns.

Nope, Its not always the best bet.  :o

825422392[/snapback]

oh shoot!! look out, a blind squirrel finds an acorn occasionally... lol, and who was that against?? cascade? B)

DCA wins and will advance they are playing the best ball in west single a bracket.

825424258[/snapback]

How do you know that? ;) Have you saw every team on the West bracket play? If you have not, how can you say they are playing the best. 11-0 record does not consider a team as playing better than anyone else. In the playoffs most teams pick up their level of play.

Edited by BURLEY

well well well its playoff time in nashville....it will be a packed house once again at the almighty DCA(ohh the wildcats are shaking in there shoes)well i expect the wildcats to come out playing as well or better as they did last week they came out a little slow in the 2nd half but stepped up and won the game 20-14......i guess that wayne county is an underdog at least thats wat everyone else thinks nobody thought we could beat DA we did nobody thinks we can beat DCA but where going too

wayne county by 7

lol, Davidson is no DCA. If you think DA is a good test of how good DCA is gonna be....well good luck. (Check the dca - davidson score earlier in the year)DCA is superior to DA in EVERY aspect. I hate to say it but I'm gonna go out on a limb....DCA's starters will be pulled halfway thru the 3rd. (if that late) Is that plain enough?? Enjoy the trip and congrats on a good season, but it ends Friday for sure. DCA 38 Wayne County 13.

I like your school spirit legion, but it's as realistic as kerry pulling out the election. (There's people who want it but it ain't happening) :angry:

How do you know that? :P Have you saw every team on  the West bracket play? If you have not, how can you say they are playing the best. 11-0 record does not consider a team as playing better than anyone else. In the playoffs most teams pick up their level of play.

825427004[/snapback]

i have my sources and i have seen both usj and jsc play. trust me dont be mad cause dca and cpa will advance friday night.