Old Notre Dame will win over all,

While her loyal sons are marching

Onward to victory.

825423046[/snapback]

Rocky Flop you'll always be

Home sweet home to me

Good Ole' rocky Flop (whoo)

Rocky Flop Tennessee

Up until the playoffs began, I have never heard of this kid. We dont get too much news about mid-tenn football here in the east. What kind of stats did Patrick Turner have this year? Thats awesome that Tyner gets to square off with this type of talent this Friday!! Any info would be great, thanks!

825422350[/snapback]

Little ole 1-A Boyd Buchanan shut him down to only 5 catches for 85 yards and 1td and won the game 42-21. One good hit and he is history for the rest of the night.

Can I get an Amen?  Florida always recruits good and usually ends up with the best receivers in the SEC.

825425167[/snapback]

That is true. However, Turner, if he came to UT would have a ton of talent at the WR position to compete against with Meachum, Swain, and Smith all being Sophs this year. UT is finally getting some decent players at the WR position. I really just don't want to see Turner in a Gator uniform.

Up until the playoffs began, I have never heard of this kid. We dont get too much news about mid-tenn football here in the east. What kind of stats did Patrick Turner have this year? Thats awesome that Tyner gets to square off with this type of talent this Friday!! Any info would be great, thanks!

825422350[/snapback]

Amen to that!! Martin does not want him to shine for some reason.