Who has best & worst stadium

Buzzpainter

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well personally I think The Yellow Jackets have a very nice place to play and the new bathrooms and concessions are really nice, but I am there so...

Worse we've visited, sorry but I must say that Cheatham county has the worse "facilities" I've ever seen, feild and stands are ok but they have no guest stands(might be because of hills?) so everyone sits together. I think if there are codes in Cheatham County they would say 2 TLT's is not enough for 1000+ people to say the least.

to me one of the best places I have seen to play is the Stone Castle of Bristol's Tennessee High. It looks as if something a college team or maybe a pro team(if it was larger) would play in. It's really nice all around from tha stands to to the playing surface. Even opposing teams like to say they have played in the Castle.

Maryville has a beutiful stadium with plenty of seating, great concessions, and a lovely (no track having) field.  You the trees in the N end zone block the next street so you feel like you are on campus only.  The field is also probably the sturdiest/greenish field in the state thanx to the careplan of ol' hammbone.

825424382[/snapback]

Where the heck have you been ... Lord IN ?