Corey Brewer

bballfan04

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he was on sportscenter top 10 plays of the day, florida was playing in a scrimmage. he threw it down pretty good.

how do u think his career at florida will be?

825426297[/snapback]

I think he will have a great career at FLA and have a chance to play at the next level after 4 years of college ball.

Brewer better buy himself a good pair of ear-plugs before he comes to Vandy. He can come out wearing those headphone-looking ones for all I care. All I know is that there is a group of middle Tennesseans that have Brewer's proverbial number. I hope he does have a tremendous amount of success. I also hope one day when he's on a foul line in the SEC (or maybe even the NBA if he goes that big) he flashes back to his high school days and thinks to himself, "This is so much easier without that annoying Bomb Squad yelling at me." Brew Crew: don't take offense, I hope your boy does well.

i went to coach d's clinic this year and was able to see two florida practices. corey and lee humphrey should not have gotten away. i was really impressed with both and they are battling for the same postion. i think corey is getting the starting job.

i really wasn't for sure if humphrey could play at that level but after last year and then seeing him on a first hand basis in practice the kid is quick enough, physical enough, and shoots well enough to be a solid player in this league. corey with a little more bulk and through donovan's individual work outs on his shooting i think will play in the nba. he reminds me alot of scottie pippen. buzz missed out on two very good players.