Corey Brewer

bballfan04

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you are face-guarded the whole time its kind of hard to score much, so corey did good to get 23, which i think you are wrong on that, and on Beau's 33. But Yes, Beau will go to a very good school, and Corey is now starting for Florida. So nobody can say anything bout him being bad now wif him starting on a SEC team that is always good.

825439715[/snapback]

sorry i was wrong on the scores beau had 24 and brewer had 20. i was closer on brewer's but remember Beau was sidlined all of the second half until he came in at around the 2:30 mark in the 4th quarter and left at the start of the third.just trying to get all my facts straight so i won't make some of you perfect people mad.

Corey started in Florida's season opener against Jacksonville. He had 9pts 5reb and 5 steals. Pretty good for a guy who was supposedly overated. I can remember some posts on these boards last year, when someone said that Corey would start or play major minutes, where others were saying no way he would start and that he would ride the pine for 4 years. Now what do you naysayers have to say?

Corey started in Florida's season opener against Jacksonville.  He had 9pts 5reb and 5 steals.  Pretty good for a guy who was supposedly overated.  I can remember some posts on these boards last year, when someone said that Corey would start or play major minutes, where others were saying no way he would start and that he would ride the pine for 4 years.  Now what do you naysayers have to say?

825442770[/snapback]

Brewer isn't the first great player with, quite frankly, a weak supporting cast to be underrated in high school because of it. And he won't be the last.

Corey started in Florida's season opener against Jacksonville.  He had 9pts 5reb and 5 steals.  Pretty good for a guy who was supposedly overated.  I can remember some posts on these boards last year, when someone said that Corey would start or play major minutes, where others were saying no way he would start and that he would ride the pine for 4 years.  Now what do you naysayers have to say?

825442770[/snapback]

Those five steals actually tied a Florida school record, and Corey was in his FIRST game as a Gator! :D thumb

:o

I am the one who said Corey would start as a freshman and I think based on his first start he is going to have a tremendous career. It's great to be right but I guess it doesn't mean quite as much since Coach Donavon told me this would be the case himself. I just can't wait for all of the naysayers to become believers because Corey is the truth.

I also saw Steve Francis dunk on Tim Duncan once and last night Howard of the Mavericks took it to KG, I don't know if there is a point to that "I saw so and so dunk on Brewer when he was a junior," comment but I do know that the best basketball players in the world get rammed on every now and then, even by average players.