New Regions 1-A 2005-2009

ELA

I know we in Perry County really would like to be on this side of the river. If we couldn't be in Wayne Co. etc. I for one would be willing to go north with McEwen etc. as long as we didn't have to cross the river. Unless the suggestion to move Wayne and Collinwood over with us for a region with say the Carroll County schools. At least we would have a couple of close to honme region games for a change. Now that I'm thinking about it, how would this region sound?

McEwen

Clarksville Acad(if they have a team next year)

Perry County

Wayne County

Collinwood

Bruceton

West Carroll

McKenzie

You could leave the DRV basically together under this scenario, and you don't put the two teams moving down in West Tennessee in the same region.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt that is the best solution to the problem which means there is no way that it will happen with the idiots at the TSSAA.

I know we in Perry County really would like to be on this side of the river. If we couldn't be in Wayne Co. etc. I for one would be willing to go north with McEwen etc. as long as we didn't have to cross the river. Unless the suggestion to move Wayne and Collinwood over with us for a region with say the Carroll County schools. At least we would have a couple of close to honme region games for a change. Now that I'm thinking about it, how would this region sound?

McEwen

Perry County

Wayne County

Collinwood

Bruceton

West Carroll

McKenzie

You could leave the DRV basically together under this scenario, and you don't put the two teams moving down in West Tennessee in the same region.

825428660[/snapback]

Sticking Wayne Co. and Collinwood over in the West region is crazy.You talking about a drive.You can't anywhere from Collinwood! Collinwood would be better off in Alabama.As for Perry Co. it doesn't matter where they are put region 5 or 6. They just need to get back across the river.That has never made any sense to me but then again does the TSSAA?

McEwen

Perry County

Wayne County

Collinwood

Bruceton

West Carroll

McKenzie

825428660[/snapback]

I don't see this large (geogrpahy) of a region being created.

I would really like to see :

Collinwood

Perry Co

C.A.

MT. Pleasant

Wayne County

Cornersville

Chapel Hill

And Zion if they ever decide to play anyone

I don't know the best way to line the others up. When I was in school we were in districts:

Wayne County

Collinwood

C.A.

Mt Pleasant

Spring Hill

The Top two went on and faced the Duck River Group

Moore County etc.

5-1A (who knows about what they will do here?)

Clarksville Academy

White House Heritage

Mt. Juliet Christian

Jo Byrns

McEwen

Nashville Christian

Eagleville(move up from 6-1A?)

I agree with the first 6 teams. Not sure about Eagleville. Mapquest says that it is 85 miles from Clarksville.

Yes, Clarksville Academy is planning to field a Varsity Team. We lost 5 seniors, but we have at least that many freshmen coming in. Team size probably around 25 or 26 players.

It is officially posted on TSSAA message board that we are looking for a Head Coach. First day we had 5 inquire about the job.

Edited by bigmon

5-1A (who knows about what they will do here?)

I agree with the first 6 teams.

Yes, ClarksvilleAcademy is planning to field a Varsity Team. We lost 5 seniors, but we have at least that many freshmen coming in. Team size probably around 25 or 26 players.

It is officially posted on TSSAA message board that we are looking for a Head Coach. First day we had 5 inquire about the job.

825430129[/snapback]

85 miles is nothing really! Some teams will travel over two hours to play games. Look at Division II-A! The problem is Region 6 has too many teams and they will have to do something. You guys are better off with Eagleville than pulling in Hollow Rock-Bructon from across the River. Now that would be a long trip!

What happened to your coaching staff? Someone said they all quit, is that true?

Edited by ELA