What weight is Dunning

Spike1

attackall3per,

How can you say that Dunning vs. Manson would be the best match.  Last years state tournament final was a blowout.  Whitt controlled Corey the entire match and there was no doubt from the first whistle.  For any of you who think Dunning is the type of kid who would back down from Manson, you are crazy.  Dunning brings the heat especially in the big matches.

825429372[/snapback]

is it snowing on ya ???

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

attackall3per,

How can you say that Dunning vs. Manson would be the best match.  Last years state tournament final was a blowout.  Whitt controlled Corey the entire match and there was no doubt from the first whistle.  For any of you who think Dunning is the type of kid who would back down from Manson, you are crazy.  Dunning brings the heat especially in the big matches.

825429372[/snapback]

I do not think that Whitt lost a match last year. He is the best wrestler in the state. He would not dodge anyone. If Manson is smart he will goto 130 jsut to make sure he does not have to wrestle Whitt.

The WHIT has never and will never back down from a challenge.  No one has the oppurtunity to dodge as a Ryan Wrestler.  It ain't our style, we love the fight.

My beloved Irish will be certifying Saturday. We will know more about who will wrestle where.  One thing you should all know  is that Coaches Simpson & Shoen will decide who weighs what and where they wrestle. Staying within the new guide lines of course  .

To answer the original question 119 could be a good possibilty.

One other option..all lot of tournaments b4 state anything could happen.

825429246[/snapback]

I am surprised that 119 may be in the cards for Whitt. There is no question though, he is not running from anyone.

Whitt is not big enough to win a national championship IMO at 125 but at 119 that would be a different story.

Guys just keep up the smack about the Whittster ducking Manson, he may need a little more motivaton when they match up in a dual. Oh I am sorry because the only way this will happen is in the state duals because The Baylor School will not schedule Father Ryan in a regular season dual match. It's funny how they would wrestle every year until Major (God bless his soul) retired.

Edited by cbg

attackall3per,

825429372[/snapback]

Yes, Whit did control the match against Manson in the state finals last year, but noone has worked harder than Manson this summer. He has worked hard on his technique, strength, and will be the most conditioned wrestler in the State of TN this year because of his relentless work ethic. With this, combined with his mean and killer instinct atitude, he will be hard to beat. Whit is very good, and yes right now, Whit is ontop of Manson, but if you disagree that a Manson and Dunning match will be a good match-up than you are just plain wrong. Good luck to both wrestlers and let it be decided on the mat rather than with a bunch of old wash-ups on CoachT.com.

Coach - have they changed the rules at the senior nationals?  Last year a wrestler could enter any weight class at which during that season he had an official weigh in.  May or may not have been the weight they competed at in their state tourney.

825429331[/snapback]

Yes sir, they changed the rule. This year you are allowed to wrestle only the weight class you competed in during the state tournament or higher. The concern is with the weight management issue and how unenforceable it is on a national level. In Tennessee the minimum is established. The rules for establishing them are slightly different in our state than others. The NHSCA did not want kids dropping below a weight class that their state said was their lowest possible weight class. How to stop it and regulate it without a lot of ppwk? Require that the state tourney weight is the lowest allowable weight for all of the athletes.

The Whitt came by my house today. He appeared to be unamused by this thread. If fact he found it to be insulting. As stated earlier the Dunnings, Brian, Tinker, Raymond (GO ADAMS), THE WHITT and baby sister run to fights not away. This ends the discussion. And yes THE WHITT did DOMINATE all last year up to and includnig Mr Manson. God Bless My Beloved IRISH!!!!!!

ok stove pipe make a brilliant reply....

Edited by irishdad

The Whitt came by my house today. He appeared to be unamused by this thread. If fact he found it to be insulting. As stated earlier the Dunnings, Brian, Tinker, Raymond (GO ADAMS), THE WHITT and baby sister run to fights not away. This ends the discussion.  And yes THE WHITT did DOMINATE all last year up to and includnig Mr Manson. God Bless My Beloved IRISH!!!!!!

ok stove pipe make a brilliant reply....

825430920[/snapback]

I wonder if Irish Dad realizes just how smug he comes across? At least you have the Mister part right when you refer to Manson. That young man commands respect via his work ethic. Whenever I read one of Irish Dad's posts he reminds me of those two goobs from the Sonic commericals. Maybe someone could come up with a pro wrestling name for Manson as well. The Whitt vs. The Manster. Just joking Irish Dad. I'm not laughing at you, just near you..lol.