ELIZABETHTON AT TENNESSEE HIGH 4A

TellTheTruth2004

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you take play-off games lightly when it is a win or go home situation?

825430523[/snapback]

Agree those Cyclones have what teams need during the play-offs, experience. There's a few kids in Elizabethton who remember the days of Whitten's. The school has the most success the past ten years in the play-offs than any other from that region. I think experience is a huge factor last in the play-offs. Good luck to both teams, hope to welcome one of them to Maryville on the 26th!

Elizabethton's tradition is both a good and bad thing at this point. The Cyclone boys(as fans) and faithful have been this far in the playoffs and know what victory at this point tastes like. On the flip side, TN High will be more inspired to play their best on every down because they want that tradition at their school.

This will be a tough game. Elizabethton has more momentum at the time. If the coaches keep doing a good job of preparing them for the game I look for Betsy to pull off the upset.

Cyclones 24

Vikings 20

How can you take play-off games lightly when it is a win or go home situation?

825430523[/snapback]

You can't.

But you can take it from a guy that has a couple of our players ears,

WE WILL NOT PLAY ANOTHER TEAM WITH ANYTHING LESS THAN OUR "A" GAME THE REST OF THIS SEASON.

Betsy should be cocky and spout cliches about beating teams twice, because we played like crap last night.

But you come into the Stone Castle on Friday with too much of a swagger and I'll guarantee you will leave with a limp.

If the Vikes dont get their offense going, I got a bad felling that Maryville's Thanksgiving party is going include the Cyclones.  :P

Two weeks in a row and no offense.  What's up?????????? :P

825429978[/snapback]

Check the stats : 400 + yards against Mo-West (3 TDs called back)

And the "offense" only had 8 possesions last night because the defense couldn't get off the field.

I agree with you though the blame is able to be spread a little more evenly than you are allowing!!!!

Edited by Mike the Vike