Franklin at Brentwood

FHSrebel27

If it comes down to heart... I'd say we'd have an impossible outcome, a tie. Neither of these teams will have more heart than the other in this game Friday night.

825432050[/snapback]

I dont know man, I've never seen heart displayed on a football field like it was Friday night. Brentwood was losing players left and right and the ones that were playing were playing through pain. If it comes down to heart, I'll place my bet firmly behind the Bruins. This will be a good, 48 minute game like always though.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in an inspirational mood tonight, so allow me to inspire the Franklin fan-base and the guys they support. The Boston Red Sox were not supposed to do what they did. But that's not what they thought. During the postseason, they had a saying they followed- "Why not us?" The 2004 Franklin Rebels were not supposed to do what they have done. They were not supposed to go 11-1. But even though they have, I suspect that they will not be the favorite this week. Brentwood beat them by a blocked extra point in the regular season and so thusly they should roll this week. Well to those that say that, I say "WHY NOT THE FRANKLIN REBELS?!" You group of seniors have worked four long years and it is paying off. And may it continue to- do NOT go out there and play your last game Friday! You work hard this week in preparation and go out there and once again, just do what you do. It'll work. It has eleven times this year. And I do believe it shall for a 12th.

I have followed these guys since they were sophomores. I'd like to think I'll get to see them one more time! Of course, taking it one at a time... but THREE MORE GAMES!

GO REBELS!

825432669[/snapback]

I can't believe I just read that.

What do you guys think about the other side of the quarterfinals, Germantown and Houston(A huge rivalry game, both schools from same city, Germantwon,- schools are only about 5 miles apart) ? Who do you all think will come out on top and who would you all like to play?? Just a little curiosity from the city of Germantown.

I also find it weird that the Houston Germantown game was one by Houston by one point also.

I think all the quarterfinal games this week are pretty big rivalry game

Who are all these walking wounded for B'wood? Welch? Dinger? McCurdy?

I think that it has been a blessing not to have had more hurt in this rivalry. Of course Brooks Plummer #43, Senior for Franklin was lost to a knee injury in the last game, but in the last three years (five games) given the level of intensity, I can't remember there being any others. Lets pray no one gets hurt Friday.

I dont know man, I've never seen heart displayed on a football field like it was Friday night. Brentwood was losing players left and right and the ones that were playing were playing through pain. If it comes down to heart, I'll place my bet firmly behind the Bruins. This will be a good, 48 minute game like always though.

825433786[/snapback]

I seem to think about Steven Hotard when I think of this.... or Derrian Waters.... or any other player on the Rebels team. If your leaning towards Brentwood for the most heart, think again...

What do you guys think about the other side of the quarterfinals, Germantown and Houston(A huge rivalry game, both schools from same city, Germantwon,- schools are only about 5 miles apart) ?  Who do you all think will come out on top and who would you all like to play??  Just a little curiosity from the city of Germantown.

I also find it weird that the Houston Germantown game was one by Houston by one point also. 

I think all the quarterfinal games this week are pretty big rivalry game

825433880[/snapback]

Anyone going to give me feedback?