Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the Wildcats have revenge for the Owls.

825434096[/snapback]

yeah, they do...but thats not always a good thing...somtimes you can "psych" yourself out, LA will come with a level head and be ready for the owl...AS im sure the owls will be for LA...

Gonna be a great one

Had a chance to leave work this morning and I got the chance to watch the Portland Smith Co. game in round 2. LA had better come with a level head and alot of heart. Hope they will all be in good health. Portland got their 2nd chance with smith and didn't do much with it TC got their 2nd chance with LA and didn't do much with it. Now LA has a 2nd chance with Smith. It is in thier hands to do something with it. I feel that both teams have become very strong. LA has the better chance if they are playing their "A" game. Trust me they will have to. Good Luck Hog-Eye I will be there in my white and blue. Kindda wrong that Smith never had the chance to redeem theirselves with TC. 02 bring your book of Titles I feel we may be able to foreclose on the "HOLE". Keep penelties low and hold the ball cats.

The only thing about this one is that one team has to lose. I was 100% for LA all year after Week 2....as I said then....until Week 13!!!!! To the doubters.....LA proved they could win the big one on the final drive at TC in the regular season. They haven't looked back since.

Then along came small but slow....overachieving SC. It's went from most people wondering if they'll beat G-ville to most people "knowing" that SC can't beat Portland again. Guess what doubters.....SC don't care what you think.

I don't know anything about A, B, or C games. All I know is this 1 game will be in the "HOLE"!!!! "Forclose on the HOLE", you say.......The last team to win in C-town was Trousdale Co. in 2002.....They were one called field goal or one 2pt. conversion stop from State Champs that year. Whichever game you have come Friday Night......You better bring it!!! The "HOLE" will be Rocking. The stakes are high. HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE in the SEMI-FINALS!!!

Livingston Academy.....Smith County welcomes your return!!!! B)

IT'S ONE AT A TIME....YOUR NEXT!!!! :lol: