Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

Smith County goes from arguably the most competitive region in the state to arguably the worst region in the state. As an SC fan I HATE to see this region go. It always pays to play tough competition. I feel bad for you LA fans, going to have to travel and it's going to be a dogfight just to make the playoffs in that region.

825435110[/snapback]

your right, but i guarantee they still make the playoffs next year. you heard it here first

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith County goes from arguably the most competitive region in the state to arguably the worst region in the state. As an SC fan I HATE to see this region go. It always pays to play tough competition. I feel bad for you LA fans, going to have to travel and it's going to be a dogfight just to make the playoffs in that region.

825435110[/snapback]

I agree. The only region game that looks like it will be worth going to is the York game. Livingston really got the short end of the stick. They have to travel a ton and play Fulton and Austin East. That is tough.

P.S. Whats up bro? Ready for Friday night?

I agree. The only region game that looks like it will be worth going to is the York game. Livingston really got the short end of the stick. They have to travel a ton and play Fulton and Austin East. That is tough.

P.S. Whats up bro? Ready for Friday night?

825435140[/snapback]

Yeah region football won't be as much fun next year. We should keep TC and Macon on the schedule at least. So there is a couple of fun games. We will also probably pick up Friendship Christian or someone else. I'm ready for friday. It needs to hurry up and get here. All I want for my birthday is a trip to the semis.

825435110[/snapback]

I feel sorry for LA fans not only for the long travel, but also for what happens when they get there. Don't know about the others, but Fulton is terrible compared to what LA has traveled to the past four years. One side of bleachers, no parking (unless you want to pay @ the garage across the street), just plain terrible.

Back to the topic...

SC-20

LA-8

20-8 SC sounds about right to me. SC will be the more balanced on O and that will be the difference. SC defense will once again contain the ground game from LA. In the earlier game it took SC a couple of minutes to get acclimated to what LA was up to, but once they did it was lights out. The game being in Carthage will be a bigger factor than anyone from LA will want to admit.

Upset ????????? :P If SC happens to lose in the hole........that would be the upset.

I seem to remember several computers crashing in LA a few weeks back, but looks like they are back up and running just in time for Y2OWLS "the sequel."

SC-20

LA-8

825435177[/snapback]

Go ahead and smoke some more grass before you post...makes you look really smart...20-8 Smith Co. If Smith Co. pulls the upset it won't be by that much I can guarentee you that!! Livingston by 9+

825435182[/snapback]

02 always talking junk like you know what is going on. An upset is when the lower seed wins over the higher seed. Mommacat you should stick to cooking and cleaning and stay off the board. Because you know nothing too. I am not going to say we will win, but I will say it is going to be a great game.

Go ahead mightyowl say what u want but if i'm not mistaken you lost to Trousdale County and if i remember correctly we won twice to Trousdale, so you will see com Friday night what our guys have got...but keep thinking like you are and that will be another plus for our team, because we didn't play our best when u beat us in the 2nd game of the season by only 6pts......we will come ready to play this week and the fans will also be ready......GO LA!!!!! thumb

825435072[/snapback]

what does any of what you posted have to do with SC and la? Nothing exactly, oh and by the way congrats on beating TC twice you did something we could not do the whole time we were in this region win 2 games against TC. So now do you want a medal or maybe even a cookie.

oldsc7..I'll tell you this. You say that I am always talking junk about somethings I don't have a clue about....Well I have enough since to know when I couldn't play football on the next level. I mean heck how many downs have you played this year?? You may be on the team like the water boys and trainers, but will never get to play in a game. Until then don't tell me what I know and don't know anything about...

Go ahead and smoke some more grass before you post...makes you look really smart...20-8 Smith Co. If Smith Co. pulls the upset it won't be by that much I can guarentee you that!! Livingston by 9+

825435182[/snapback]

02 always talking junk like you know what is going on. An upset is when the lower seed wins over the higher seed. Mommacat you should stick to cooking and cleaning and stay off the board. Because you know nothing too. I am not going to say we will win, but I will say it is going to be a great game.

825435394[/snapback]

you only wish i knew nothing, sorry buddy but this mom knows alot, i quess it ruffled u a little bit to see the facts..but i'm sorry i'll say it again you lost to trousdale and we won TWICE!!!!!sorry that the facts hurt but it is the facts..and LA will be ready for you all come Friday night. hate that i'm not like your mom cleaning isn't my thing, thats a family thing!!!!! GO HOGEYE!!!