Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

oldsc7...I have seen the other side of football.  I was going to walk on and try to long-snap for Tech, but it was a whole different world.  I'll give you credit for trying to play.  I wouldn't have backed away when I was in HS that's for sure I could hold my own against whoever was on the otherside of me and thats a fact...Hoss

825435462[/snapback]

who said I was trying to play. Man you have never seen me play and so how can you say try. You should stuck with it, it is a whole different level of competition I know you not telling me anything I do not know because I have experienced it. If I had not have messed my ankle so bad I would have finished the season as the starting rover on our team. I am glad you could hold your own, but your own and mine are two completely different levels. Anyways the game fri nite is going to be a great game and that is for sure. SC fans please get up and cheer for your team especially when they are on defense cause that is when you need to be the loudest. LA do the same I love to see fans cheer for their teams I mean that is what it is all about. I would like to see every news station at the game also. Do not go to watch the Nashville schools cause their will not be a better game out there come fri nite. GUARANTEE IT!!!

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is stupid....13 pages of BS.

Really... there's been things from talkin about LA's region next year all the way to some old guy when he use to play basketball.

Stick to the subject guys.

LIVINGSTON ACADEMY VS. SMITH COUNTY (if you guys can't remember)

Now I didn't go to the last game when LA played SC so I don't know much about SC. I do however know a lot about LA. So I'd like to hear people talking about the game that is coming... not games from 1999 and 2002.

825435460[/snapback]

Ah...we're small but we are slow. How could we possibly derail the big train?

I think we should just forfeit and save ourselves the embarrassment. Those Wildcats are so much bigger and and stronger than our little guys. Man...LA beat TC twice. What are we to do? Well...I guess we have to pay the refs...so we might just show up anyway. :lol:

Edited by Antwan

Amen Muffin....I guess this is going to be a hostile take over of the CoachT "Diaper Dandies"....I know we're on the same side just let us jaw between one another and you guys do the same..... :lol:

825435488[/snapback]

Get em 02. That is right just let us jaw and do not read it and all of you can jaw back and forth too. I mean I think some of the stuff we say is pretty funny.