Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

Its my favorite idiot from LA, 02! I've missed talking with you....you make me feel even more intelligent! First of all 02, I wasn't talking to you so you can shut up. Second of all we may be competing for a higher spot next year than what you think. Greenbrier loses a lot of seniors this year (23 is what I think one of our coaches told me) and Sycamore loses quite a bit also. Of course Pearl Cohn and White House will be the two favorites coming in so you may have not heard the last from the one hit wonders. But after this season we will have heard the last from LA for the next four years because they are going where no one wants to go. Good luck getting your brains beat in down here in Knoxville.

825436834[/snapback]

hey moron where in my name do see 02, i will let 02 take care of you for calling him an idiot. macon county does not have the athletes livingston has, u better be glad that you are not in our region anymore

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are all the records you broke, i agree with rocking chair, if you are a player you shouldn't be on here, let the has beens get on here and talk trash, because we are supporting you, just wishing we were back in your position.

825436609[/snapback]

I couldn't have said it any better LA Wildcat. I didn't mean to be so hard on him but he needs to get his mind right. Keep focused, be a leader and help other team members keep their focus. What I would give to be in their shoes for the next few games [ hopefully ]. What about you big man. At least you and mg chain gang alittle.

chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga choooooo.....choooo

little over 72 hrs until the big night.....

Cant wait to see if the big blue train brings a load to the hole....

the anticipation is killing me.....just for you SC players and coaches...LA is running a special play...

its a double reverse, pitch pass lateral, fish-hook-and-go, flee flicker all performed by the right gaurd at QB...beware, it hasnt failed yet thumb

:lol: I think the big LA is going to pull this one out by 6. Smith got some great coachs and some what good players but LA is rolling and they will pull through for all the fans, to go on to the 4th round to play another great ball team but i think LA got the number to go the State and win. I want to give some credit to the CATS O LINE what a job yal have done this year. Thats what you get when you work hard and great job to the O Line coach Bruce Lamb great job with these boys! Listen play great O Line Friday Night because you brought this team this far take them to the 4th round. Keep your head on #58 and birng them through Friday lead them and make 8 and 22 look great like yal have all season and 32 the work horse will get it done. WORK HARD AND DON'T LET THEM FORGET THAT THEY PLAYED THE BIG LA!!!!!!! :lol:

LIVINGSTON 27

SMITH 18

chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga  choooooo.....choooo

little over 72 hrs until the big night.....

Cant wait to see if the big blue train brings a load to the hole....

the anticipation is killing me.....just for you SC players and coaches...LA is running a special play...

its a double reverse, pitch pass lateral, fish-hook-and-go, flee flicker all performed by the right gaurd at QB...beware, it hasnt failed yet thumb

825436934[/snapback]

We got the train Maxout

I was just sitting here thinking about the game friday and I realized that LA has won 18 of their last 19 games (i think) dating back to last season.  I believe that LA went on a 6 or 7 game winning streak last year at the end and this year has won 11 of 12.  Man now that is an awsome percentage. The only loss during this span is to SMITH Co.!!! Now this is FATE!! This is something.!!! WOW. This game now has much more significance.  GO HOG-EYE!!!

825435620[/snapback]

Thats real good but why would you want to put more pressure on the players. Those wins are nowhere close to the importance of this game. Since you played football so long you should have known that.

First of all somebody been on here making posts under my name but we're taking care of that. I apologize if they have made any remarks towards anyone out of the way.

Now this game I figure will be another close one with low scores. Both offenses are pretty evenly matched. But the SC defense is playing better than any I've seen in years. So two teams with a good offense, One great defense, and a lot of emotion, Has the making for a great game with a lot of hitting and low scores. SC wins and goes on to the 4th round.

Oh tennis guy you keep talkin about all of the unintelligent people on here. I only know one smart man from MC and his roots are in SC. As for the others I've never seen a Round head with to much intelligence.

We can have fun...or talk smack....or whatever we decide to do here on coacht.  The one thing that matters is these two fine teams get to step on the football field Friday Night for another night of the best times of their life.

825436996[/snapback]

I like to talk a little smack, have fun ....... and this is fun. Can't wait for the game in my front row seat come rain or snow.