Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said I whip everyone that is in front of me. I believe I said I would whip 02 just trying to get him started. FYI you never whipped me either...I believe we stalemated quite a bit.

825437059[/snapback]

FYI if you would read all the posts you'd see I didn't write that. I don't know who that is. All though saying that to you it could be anybody. Since it's been brought up though I do remember a few stalemates, and a few wins for me, but none for you, Captain.

I couldn't have said it any better LA Wildcat. I didn't mean to be so hard on him but he needs to get his mind right. Keep focused, be a leader and help other team members keep their focus. What I would give to be in their shoes for the next few games [ hopefully ]. What about you big man. At least you and mg chain gang alittle.

825436931[/snapback]

running the chains for games is the best seat in the house, me and mg love watching from the sidelines, i don't think you were to hard on that guy maybe he will follow our advice and concentrate on the game at hand, the LA faithful will be cheering for the wildcats in some way, form or fashion

running the chains for games is the best seat in the house, me and mg love watching from the sidelines, i don't think you were to hard on that guy maybe he will follow our advice and concentrate on the game at hand, the LA faithful will be cheering for the wildcats in some way, form or fashion

825437253[/snapback]

Yeah I've been on the chains too you can really feel the intensity on the field. I know a man from Livingston that will be on the chains. I think 66 was refering that statement to me since I'm on both sides of the fence. I guess he's never been in that situation before [torn between 2 lovers' lol

This kid is a freshman who hasn't taken a snap this year. You guys are a little rough on him. We need to get behind whichever team we are for and be positive toward that team. LA has done pretty good this year for a team without any discipline and such lousy coaches. I'm out of here, you guys can start throwing the rocks. I will duck them.

By the way, we will be bringing the pole to the hole.

825437080[/snapback]

does that make it alright that he is a freshman, i don't know who it is or how old they are, if they play for either team they should not post anything on here, that is just my opinion, they should leave that to me and you who seem to have alot of free time at school when we should be doing other things don't you agree W.S