Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I don't want to spend money to become a plus member......I'm not on here this much because I have something that you don't have....a life.

Well...when he mentioned the pigman I did some checking and I know who this guy is. And BELIEVE me...he has NO life!!!! And the next time we play at Macon Co. I hope he sits on Macons side....last time he sat on ours!!! But...it will never be the same...the one hit wonders are toast.

Fan thumb 3rd round again...aint it great!!

Hey I got a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!! That Twan keeps messing with me...hes a bad man.

825436474[/snapback]

How much of a life can you have to be 'investigating' who these people are? There will be plenty of time for you guys to do that after Friday night.

Guest hogeye15
How much of a life can you have to be 'investigating' who these people are? There will be plenty of time for you guys to do that after Friday night.

825438863[/snapback]

are you going to the game tomorrow

Lvingston.......Good Luck Friday! Just wanted to drop a line to ya'll since you'll be in our region next year (The toughest in 3a....especially with the changes.) I hope ya'll win and go on to play the winner of the AE/Fulton game so you can experience playin one of us. I'd like to see ya'll play too. Ya'll are gonna have some long drives next year......but it's well worth it! Believe me! You'll be playin in one of the toughest regions in the state.....I mean 3 of us are in the quarterfinals this year if that don't say enough! The road to Murfreesboro runs through 2-3a! Glad to have ya!!! Good luck again!

As always......GO FALCONS!