Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

Do you mean our little guys are going to show up afterall?  I thought we might forfeit to that BIG TRAIN.

825439622[/snapback]

No we would never forfeit. We will take a licking and keep on ticking. Yes our little guys will show up and they will fight, but I hope those big mean boys from la do not hurt whole team.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P ...i doubt that. but i'll come find ya and point out that lil secret i got during the game, prolly after we r up 21-0 in the 1st quarter or something... :D

825439384[/snapback]

I guess we will just have to see...maybe your sister can join the clan...she is among SC's finest.....as far as bein up 21 in the first...i will take that bet any day....seriously!!!!

From a neutral fan, I saw these two teams play earlier this year and it was a great game. I do feel that Smith Co will come out on top for the second time this season though. My pick SC 19 - LA 13.  I will be there again and I just hope to see a great game!!!!! thumb

825439651[/snapback]

I think that's a given.

let the gloves come off today, the big game is 2 morrow and i can't wait, i like what someone said about picking your team and stick with them no matter who it upsets, all the pressure is on smith county in my opinion , you are region champs livingston is the underdog in this matchup,  "BUT NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND" livingston makes a late fourth qtr stand and pulls off the upset, i felt like even after week two we were the best team, livingston is hungry like the wolf, foaming at the mouth and can't wait to stop little willy, as for you ignorant fans who think this game will be a romp either way are complete morons, you do not even deserve to breathe. that is all i have to say, i am sure this will ruffle a few owl feathers, TIME TO GO HUNTING BOYS

825439433[/snapback]

Off comes my gloves. I've been to nice on here the past little bit...so here it comes. Smith Co has all the pressure in the world on them. Livingston is looking for its first semi-finals in school history. Smith will nut up trying to play to close to the vest Friday night. Livingston didn't play their A game in week 2 but they're ready now. Just for the Record...Smith Co. BLOWS!!! The only thing good that ever come out of Smith Co is I-40!!! Remember everyone Smith Co. is the only county in TN that only has 4 last names!!!

I don't know 02, the deep ball has been pretty good to us so far in the playoffs. I don't think SC will play too close to the vest. My granddaddy says if you have to look at his cards, then you must dread what he's holding. I know you dread what SC is gonna do to you. Build up your hopes, only to snatch them from you and send you home crying. Ain't that the way it went down before. Seems to me your computer didn't work for several days after that. Oh, I almost forgot, you were "horse back riding." Talking about what BLOWS. And as for I-40, you sure will be traveling it far enough for a football game after friday night. NEXT YEAR.

GO BIG OWLS !!!!!!!!

Off comes my gloves.  I've been to nice on here the past little bit...so here it comes.  Smith Co has all the pressure in the world on them.  Livingston is looking for its first semi-finals in school history.  Smith will nut up trying to play to close to the vest Friday night.  Livingston didn't play their A game in week 2 but they're ready now.  Just for the Record...Smith Co. BLOWS!!!  The only thing good that ever come out of Smith Co is I-40!!!  Remember everyone Smith Co. is the only county in TN that only has 4 last names!!!

825439696[/snapback]

Do you really think SC played their A game in week 2? It was far from it. We have improved greatly only in the last 3 weeks. Younger players have stepped up bigtime. There's no way we'll play it close to the vest. There's no pressure on us. Our team and our coaches have been here before.

stop posting stupid stuff like that. Now you know you good and well that LA will run through, around, and over our small slow boys. i am pretty sure that big blue train of LA will come in thinking that. JUST LIKE THEM P-TOWN BOYS DID, AND WE DERAILED THEM AND YOUR NEXT LA!!! Don't stop on the tracks and be scared come full speed ahead that way no exuses when we derail you and go right on through to round 4. Get em boys!! GO OWLS!!!

825439601[/snapback]

:rolleyes: ..your right what was i thinking...we're too slow...small...and it might even rain....sheesh.... :lol:

And that statement came from someone from Smith Co.....Yeah home cooking.... :rolleyes: I can't wait till Saturday or late Friday night when all the Owls have been sent to roost. "imallin,twan,sleep23,bigreid,oldchsman, and oldsc7" will have their last laugh and the mean street posse in the hole will be eliminated like they have the past 2 years.

Smith Co....where the men are men and the sheep are nervous.... :lol:

I'm gonna make the same prediction for this game that I made for the TC/LA game last week...

Whoever can hang on to the ball, commit the fewest penalties/or just not have a lot of penalty yards against them, and whoever can prevent the big yardage plays will win. With that said, this game can go either way. I think it'll be a low scoring game, with a score like 7-6, 12-7, etc. Obviously, I'll be there in "The Hole" pulling for LA. :rolleyes:

Good luck to both teams, and go 'Cats.

Edited by jtidwell

I'm gonna make the same prediction for this game that I made for the TC/LA game last week...

Whoever can hang on to the ball, commit the fewest penalties/or just not have a lot of penalty yards against them, and whoever can prevent the big yardage plays will win.  With that said, this game can go either way.  I think it'll be a low scoring game, with a score like 7-6, 12-7, etc.  Obviously, I'll be there in "The Hole" pulling for LA.  :rolleyes:

Good luck to both teams, and go 'Cats.

825439886[/snapback]

How bout' just saying the team with the most points wins??