Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

I also heard them Kitties were nervous, begging for their momma milk.  :o

Better believe them kitties will be skinned, bald as a turkey for Thanksgiving when they hop off the field friday night. I hope they bring their litter box cause I hear after a loss stomachs can get upset.  :o

825439254[/snapback]

everyone knows wildcats are predators, carnivores as well, so after a good hunt and feast, they will need some relief, so they will just use that big SC in the middle of the field, you call it the "hole" anyway... :P

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you a little, it is too nice on here, I understand why, two good teams, two respectful teams, but what the heck, pick your side and come out swinging, LA takes this one, and no one should feel inferior to someone that just knows how to look stuff up... wow, the coacht swami, what an accomplishmet, all SC fans bow down to mighty twan, probably his only victory in life :o

825439268[/snapback]

Yep...I live in the slums of Carthrage. Never had no job...no educashun...hon...gather up them food stamps...let's go git some supper.

Edited by Antwan

this is the third time the owls have been here....and u know what they say...3rd times a charm... :o

hey maxout...r u gonna sit on the good side or over on the blue side...

825439035[/snapback]

i wont have to come over there and sit, hopefully the beautiful SC girls will be seating over on the blue side w/ me :o

Don't really matter who wins this game just to be honest about it. Cause who ever wins this game, East Tennessee is coming for ya. Whether it be my Fulton Falcons or AE, either way, you all are in trouble. So who ever wins, soak it up and enjoy it will it last, cause that will be for one week. Just remember I warned ya, we're coming

Don't really matter who wins this game just to be honest about it. Cause who ever wins this game, East Tennessee is coming for ya. Whether it be my Fulton Falcons or AE, either way, you all are in trouble. So who ever wins, soak it up and enjoy it will it last, cause that will be for one week. Just remember I warned ya, we're coming

825439370[/snapback]

ya'll arent as powerful as u have been in years past. mark these words...whoever wins this game will not be a pushover for ya'll...u want to be in the blue cross bowl its gonna be a battle this year....i think our region will come out on top... thumb

i wont have  to come over there and sit, hopefully the beautiful SC girls will be seating over on the blue side w/ me :o

825439325[/snapback]

:o ...i doubt that. but i'll come find ya and point out that lil secret i got during the game, prolly after we r up 21-0 in the 1st quarter or something... :P

Everyone is being too "nice" on this thread on thursday for the magnitude of the game that's coming up on friday. Except, of course, some folks feelings of inferiority to the Antwan, the Swami. I didn't want to do this either as I do have respect for what LA has accmomplished this season, but it's back to basketball after friday night for LA. They have absolutely no chance of coming to the hole and leaving with their helmets. SC will beat them so bad that 02Wildcat will have to trade his deed to the creekbank for a ride back up the hill. I have promised LAWildcat that I wouldn't get on LA too bad this week, but all these pleasantries is making me ill. LA will have to be satisfied with 2nd place all  the way around. As the Champs from SC take yet another one from the runner-up scrimmage team of the fall. Well that's enough for now. My fever is subsiding and I'm starting to feel better already knowing that the Black and Gold wins in a romp.  B)

825439083[/snapback]

let the gloves come off today, the big game is 2 morrow and i can't wait, i like what someone said about picking your team and stick with them no matter who it upsets, all the pressure is on smith county in my opinion , you are region champs livingston is the underdog in this matchup, "BUT NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND" livingston makes a late fourth qtr stand and pulls off the upset, i felt like even after week two we were the best team, livingston is hungry like the wolf, foaming at the mouth and can't wait to stop little willy, as for you ignorant fans who think this game will be a romp either way are complete morons, you do not even deserve to breathe. that is all i have to say, i am sure this will ruffle a few owl feathers, TIME TO GO HUNTING BOYS

Edited by LA Wildcat

let the gloves come off today, the big game is 2 morrow and i can't wait, i like what someone said about picking your team and stick with them no matter who it upsets, all the pressure is on smith county in my opinion , you are region champs livingston is the underdog in this matchup,  "BUT NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND" livingston makes a late fourth qtr stand and pulls off the upset, i felt like even after week two we were the best team, livingston is hungry like the wolf, foaming at the mouth and can't wait to stop little willy, as for you ignorant fans who think this game will be a romp either way are complete morons, you do not even deserve to breathe. that is all i have to say, i am sure this will ruffle a few owl feathers, TIME TO GO HUNTING BOYS

825439433[/snapback]

There's no pressure on us. You're the ones that haven't beaten us in this region.

We'll come out loose and ready to play. This is old hat for our guys.