Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey LA Wildcat and 02 WilDCAT...whatever your names are. First off I would like to say congratulations to all the SC fans on here for not acting and talkin like these two are. Second you two have issues. I guess it is the simple fact that Livingston Academy will NEVER be Smith County, even though they try so hard. LA will NEVER be Region 4 3 a District Champions and LA will NEVER be as good as SC on their best day. I feel sorry for yall cause their are probably tons of LA people that yall are embarrassing by what yall are writing. I would easily classify you with sum Portland ppl (not all) that I know. Absolutely no CLASS!! And it is sooo obvious that you are so jealous of SC. Heck why dont you even be one of our fans, since you deep down want to be us so bad. Face the facts that their are sum things that Livingston will NEVER do and the #1 thing is beating us. We are the best, you know it, I know, EVERYONE knows that. And by the way the only thing I see doin all the blowin is you. Have fun on I -40 tomorrow night drivin home, it sure will be a sad drive!!

GO BIG OWLS!!!! REGION CHAMPS

Hey LA Wildcat and 02 WilDCAT...whatever your names are. First off I would like to say congratulations to all the SC fans on here for not acting and talkin like these two are. Second you two have issues. I guess it is the simple fact that Livingston Academy will NEVER be Smith County, even though they try so hard. LA will NEVER be Region 4 3 a District Champions and LA will NEVER be as good as SC on their best day. I feel sorry for yall cause their are probably tons of LA people that yall are embarrassing by what yall are writing. I would easily classify you with sum Portland ppl (not all) that I know. Absolutely no CLASS!! And it is sooo obvious that you are so jealous of SC. Heck why dont you even be one of our fans, since you deep down want to be us so bad. Face the facts that their are sum things that Livingston will NEVER do and the #1 thing is beating us. We are the best, you know it, I know, EVERYONE knows that.  And by the way the only thing I see doin all the blowin is you. Have fun on I -40 tomorrow night drivin home, it sure will be a sad drive!!

GO BIG OWLS!!!! REGION CHAMPS

825440022[/snapback]

apparently you haven't read all the posts on this thread, what is the big deal with talking alittle trash now and then, i am friends with some smith county fans, you need to go back and reread all the pages before you start making accusations of someone not having any class

We ain't gonna being doing nothing tomorrow night bout this time except celebrating the fact that the "hole" has been defended once again and congratulating the Wildcats on their good season an they are to keep their heads up. Not too many teams leave the hole victorious and LA probably won't be the next. Third consecutive year that SC has been here. It took a miraculous 50 yarder to eliminate us last year. This year will be different. It's our time to move on. As always, safe traveling to all the LA faithful, stop by the concession stand for some refreshment, watch the itty bitty blue kitties get beat in the hole again, and have a safe trip home thinking about basketball.

Imallin (who wonders if the plan is working tonight ?)

Smith County....WILL Blow That Train Horn That LA Rdes In On Tommrow night.....

825439934[/snapback]

I knew that you guys voted for Kerry for some reason... :lol:

825439949[/snapback]

From the red glow in the western sky tonite I would guess that the owls are having a "LA-OWL". Roasting stuffed "HOGEYE'S and "WILDCATS" :ph34r::ph34r:

mighty owl, I have some pills you could take for your condition. I said earlier today that the pleasantries we were exchanging was making me ill. We are just jawing it up a little. How could you ever classify the LA fans with the Ptown bunch ? That's like night and day.

The owls will win however and there's not realy anything LA can do about it. Right, LA and 02 ? thumb :ph34r:

mighty owl, I have some pills you could take for your condition. I said earlier today that the pleasantries we were exchanging was making me ill. We are just jawing it up a little. How could you ever classify the LA fans with the Ptown bunch ? That's like night and day.

The owls will win however and there's not realy anything LA can do about it. Right, LA and 02 ? thumb  :ph34r:

825440046[/snapback]

right on

I hope SC wins and moves on to week four, but i think no matter who wins this friday week four is as far as you will get!! If it rains tomorrow then LA wins by 14, NO Rain equals a bitter sweet last second PAT to win the game for LA. I hope SC either learns to make the PAT's or Goes for 2 every time. Good Luck Owls I hope you pull out another one, but I have predicted you would lose the past 2 games against portland and I am affraid if I predict you to win then you could lose. BUT GO OWLS!