Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

And that statement came from someone from Smith Co.....Yeah home cooking.... :ph34r:  I can't wait till Saturday or late Friday night when all the Owls have been sent to roost.  "imallin,twan,sleep23,bigreid,oldchsman, and oldsc7" will have their last laugh and the mean street posse in the hole will be eliminated like they have the past 2 years.

Smith Co....where the men are men and the sheep are nervous.... :ph34r:

825439876[/snapback]

Ok boys guess whos back the one the only. 02 you eat crow earlier this year well I will be sure the queen has plenty for you and LA wildcat after the game. I will also see if she has enough tissue because you are going to need it when we send you home crying cause you cannot beat us. The Owls are rolling the D is great and we got our horse back and he looks better than ever even better than the first time when he ran for 200 yards against you people. Better get used to seeing the back of that mans jersey.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok boys guess whos back the one the only. 02 you eat crow earlier this year well I will be sure the queen has plenty for you and LA wildcat after the game. I will also see if she has enough tissue because you are going to need it when we send you home crying cause you cannot beat us. The Owls are rolling the D is great and we got our horse back and he looks better than ever even better than the first time when he ran for 200 yards against you people. Better get used to seeing the back of that mans jersey.

825440140[/snapback]

wilmore is a great athlete and good running back, i wish the best for both teams i hope both teams play up to their capabilties so whoever wins can really say that they are the best, that doesn't sound like blah blah blah to me bigreid,

Edited by LA Wildcat

Same ole blah blah blah blah freakin blah from the LA faithful. Before our previous two meetings there was alot of gum poppin. Two games....One TD later....and still....gum poppin!! SC's "D-Gate" has been "LIGHTS OUT" as of late. :ph34r: If LA didn't play good in Week 2....SC didn't either. SC has most of the O-line healthy....SC has "FREED WILLY"....Hope LA's finest has a good time tonight because tommorrow isn't looking so good. You say the Wildcat's are on the hunt....Have you forgot who LA is playing tommorrow....The "MIGHTY OWLS" feast at night!!! thumb

muffin....not even 7AA could keep me away from the "HOLE" tommorrow night!!! I will say that I might have to work until 6:30 and might have to go back to work after SC's celebration.....but I'll be at the game. The only way I won't be at the game in person is if........7AA watcher has to come back to work from vacation....and if you know what I mean....I'll still see the game but I won't have to pay $7!!! The BIG BOSS assured me that I'd have the best seats in the house!! I hope that doesn't happen tommorrow because I like my 50 yard line...2nd row seats fairly well too!!!

Edited by bigreid