Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

game days boys. this is what u have worked so hard for. go out there and play like u do week in and week out and u will get the same result u have been gettin. both these teams r deserving and both have a classy bunch of players and coaches. good luck to both tonight and may the best team wins. <_< ...GO OWLS!!

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am and I do and if I had my guess he will play at 110% for 48 minutes. Brace or no brace, wrap or no wrap, miniscus or no miniscus, heck even knee or no knee. He is a great kid. Some of the same will wear blue and white tonight.

I've been playing long before this huge boom in the poker world. You play?

825440899[/snapback]

About 3 months now. Played poker for over 30 plus years Hold-em looks easy on TV but there's alot of different moves that you have to learn. I expect to get better the more I play. I play in 50 dollar buy ins couple times a week.Maybe we could play together sometime!!!

Edited by Rocking Chair

I would love to. I really put alot of stake in talking to other players about the play of hands in certain situations against certain certain competition. I've always been limited physically, so I've had to find other avenues for competition. Poker was one. My best friend growing up plays for a living in Mississippi. We exchange ideas often. Players are popping up everywhere and poker is coming into the foreground. Well enough about poker on a football board. My email is spbreid@comcast.net. Get in touch, we'll talk.

Poker board on coacht ????????????? Not a bad idea. LOL

Go Owls !!!!!!

Its game day one cannot say enough to you about how important this game is going to be. SC region champs vs the #2 seed LA wildcats cannot ask for a bigger setting in hs football. Another the game is played where thousands can gather. This is more important than any game anyone of these players has ever played up to this point. For you seniors it is your last time to get that big quarterfinal game jinx off your back. It is time to go out and play ball. If neither team can git hype about a game of this magnatude then something is wrong with them. Good luck to both teams. Hopefully my OWLS WILL PREVAIL once again in the HOLE. Host round 4 next week.

I would have to disagree. You two are very talented, make no bones about it. But its just a known fact that you guys up there just can not hang with the speed of AE and Fulton. I hope Fulton wins but who ever wins between Fulton and AE will move on to the Championship, I know you guys dont want to admit it, but you just cant hang with the speed.