Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

PLEASEEEEEE..... enough with Macon County. If there were 5 turnovers, then someone forced them! Everytime LA makes excuses for the Smith loss earlier this year, they are made fun of by the Smith fans. They did not beat them once, they did it twice. Last year is over, Macon was the 'best' team in the region LAST YEAR. Smith won the region this year, so unless LA knocks them off, they are the 'best' this year. There is going to be a great game played in Smith County tonight. Lets talk about that one!

825441299[/snapback]

Well talk let's hear your predictions!!!!

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright tonight's the big night. Time to put up or shut up.

LA's offense will have to roar tonight to get past SC's defense. This will be the biggest battle of the year. I know Cates has got something up his sleeve and I know he'll pull it out when we need it most. As for Vaughn and Colson, they'll be running ALL OVER YOU ALL NIGHT!

I'm gonna have to say this will be a dramatic ending tonight:

SC takes the snap on their own 40... 3 seconds to go.... qb throws long and deep... wide receiver dives in the endzone for the catch...... BUT GETS KNOCKED OUT BY VAUGN!!! Game over. LA - 13; SC - 7

h-o-g-e-y-e, hogeye hogeye, TNT!

Anyone have any coverage on the weather for tonight?

Alright tonight's the big night. Time to put up or shut up.

LA's offense will have to roar tonight to get past SC's defense. This will be the biggest battle of the year. I know Cates has got something up his sleeve and I know he'll pull it out when we need it most. As for Vaughn and Colson, they'll be running ALL OVER YOU ALL NIGHT!

I'm gonna have to say this will be a dramatic ending tonight:

SC takes the snap on their own 40... 3 seconds to go.... qb throws long and deep... wide receiver dives in the endzone for the catch...... BUT GETS KNOCKED OUT BY VAUGN!!! Game over. LA - 13; SC - 7

h-o-g-e-y-e, hogeye hogeye, TNT!

Anyone have any coverage on the weather for tonight?

825441359[/snapback]

forecast.jpg

To the few, and I'm not talking about all the Smith fans that post on here because some of you don't use excuses, you guys are stupid using excuses for why we beat you all last year. One time you can always say is a fluke, two times is a trend. We were the better team last year, that doesn't mean much this year I know and personally though last year was nice it doesn't amount to anything now. We have a new region champ but these excuses by a few people that post from Smith are lame. You guys need to get a life. We had a great run last year but when it ended against Fulton it was sad but it wasn't the end of the world. Some, not all, of you guys need serious help. Good luck to both teams, I do hope LA wins because even though I don't particularly care for their fans too much, I will say they as a whole show more class when they lose because they don't bombard the message board with excuses like some Smith fans will if they lose. LA by 10 tonite. Then after that, well it won't be pretty.