Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

Have we got to the New Testament yet?  I want to see some miracles.  Hogs possessed by demon spirits and driven into the sea. :angry:  :)

825441547[/snapback]

:lol: ...we r gettin close. hope everyone has a safe trip. i'm off on my way to get a good seat. lil damp but no rain. gonna be a good one. GO OWLS!!!!

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith Co..

Next year before football season..do you think you guys could get your local radio station a new antenna that would allow people that are over 2 miles from Carthage to be able to hear the station???

This has to be the crappy reception for a radio station I have ever tried to listen to..

Or could it be that Smith Co. is blocking the signal to Macon Co. because we all know how Smith Co. is toward Macon Co. They always got it out for us..LOL :lol::lol::lol:

JUST JOKIN' Before all you haters start jumping down my throat...

Seriously look into that antenna.. :D

Yeah Tigerfan I read some of the post and u got quiet a bashing. Well as a Livingston fan called me an "idiot" a while back they were an idiot. Right now the score is 6-6 very exciting game sounds like. I guess we are going to have to make our own thread and only allow Macon fans to post LOL. I am listening to the game and I will keep everyone posted.