Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

So, Macon County's offense was anemic, huh?  Well, I believe we outscored the mighty owls by a combined score of 31 to 15.  I'm not the brightest but I believe that is twice as much as you scored on us.  So anemic, I think not.  Even if it was it was enough to beat you TWICE! So was your offense anemic? Or was it that Macon's defense was bad###!  You know people like you are why I am for Livingston.  We may not have the tradition of some others, but it is frustrating when we do have a good year and you don't have the #### to just admit that for once we were better than you!  GO LA SHOW THEM WHO THE REAL REGION CHAMPS ARE!!!!

825441187[/snapback]

Macon County the "ONE TIME WONDERS". Ya'll had one good year but was no way a 4th round team. I'm not sayin SC was either but MC was for sure not. Look at SC record and look at MC record over the years. They don't even compare. So take your Round Head comments back to woods and stick to the MC thread.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Macon...still living in the past.  I guess that's what "ONE YEAR WONDERS" do.

Wait 'till next year...right?  :blink:

825441198[/snapback]

Actually, NOT. I think that someone from Carthage was who brought it up. You all seem to do that a lot and then if anyone from Macon responds you start with that last year crap! I know you have to say something about last year because it's got to kill you inside that little ole Macon County beat you twice.

Actually, NOT.  I think that someone from Carthage was who brought it up.  You all seem to do that a lot and then if anyone from Macon responds you start with that last year crap!  I know you have to say something about last year because it's got to kill you inside that little ole Macon County beat you twice.

825441217[/snapback]

Nah...actually we seem to be is this position quite often. We don't live for one season only. Here we are again in the 3rd round. Where is Macon? LAST YEAR is long gone. I think we have atoned for LAST YEAR. Again...where is Macon?

Actually, NOT.  I think that someone from Carthage was who brought it up.  You all seem to do that a lot and then if anyone from Macon responds you start with that last year crap!  I know you have to say something about last year because it's got to kill you inside that little ole Macon County beat you twice.

825441217[/snapback]

Hey we may have brought it up but you was the one that HAD to reply to it. So what does that make you.

ANSWER: A "ONE TIME WONDER" who is still living in the past.

If you don't like us bringing up the last year crap as you say then don't respond.

Edited by Cheyenne

Macon County the "ONE TIME WONDERS". Ya'll had one good year but was no way a 4th round team. I'm not sayin SC was either but MC was for sure not. Look at SC record and look at MC record over the years. They don't even compare. So take your Round Head comments back to woods and stick to the MC thread.

825441211[/snapback]

That's my point, idiots like you. I said that we might not have the tradition but for one year WE WERE THE BETTER TEAM!!! Live with it. Don't worry I know that if LA wins tonight it will be a fluke or someone was sick or something. You all always have an excuse! I will say that everyone from Carthage is not like this, but for the most part you will have some excuse.

But as for me I hope to see a very exciting game with Smith vs. LA.

I am going to get off of this topic so you all can talk about the game tonight.

That's my point, idiots like you.  I said that we might not have the tradition but for one year WE WERE THE BETTER TEAM!!! Live with it.  Don't worry I know that if LA wins tonight it will be a fluke or someone was sick or something.  You all always have an excuse!  I will say that everyone from Carthage is not like this, but for the most part you will have some excuse. 

But as for me I hope to see a very exciting game with Smith vs. LA.

I am going to get off of this topic so you all can talk about the game tonight.

825441235[/snapback]

No excuses...just truths. At the time I never said we should have won. It doesn't matter...we didn't. Macon made the plays to win...that's the bottom line. You are the ones that keep bringing it up. The thing is...that is ancient history. We are making new memories. Poor "little" Macon has a third more students than we do.

I'm finished talking about the "ONE YEAR WONDERS".

I was trying to get across to a east tennessee fan that Macons offense didn't have much of shot of scoring too much on the Fulton D. I wasn't intentionally trying to knock MC or their accomplishments last year. Their D was bad --- . their offense however was not good enough to compete with Fulton were they? You tell me how you moved the football against Fulton. I think these two teams are better equipped for that. I don't care who you root for and if a lot of MC supporters were to call me an idiot, well you'd have to consider the source. "One hit wonders" and I am pulling for MC from now on.

If you would have read, I mentioned TC acoupla years back and how they did compete with the east tennessee school. But that is history and something you know nothing about. Being from MC and all. How is basketball looking this year?

Edited by imallin

Ok, I am going to touch a little bit on everything! First of all, not to look ahead or nothing, but I hope whoever wins tonight can take it too either Fulton or AE so they will be quite and I know it can happen, because when it comes to the game of football, there is something more dangerous than SPEED, and that is HEART and DETERMINATION and theses teams have both and for those of you that dont believe that, make the drive down to SC tonight and they will prove it to you!

Second, I have always given Lafayette the credit thay are due and that is last year, you were one of the best teams in AAA and no one can take that away from you and i mean no one! As for your offense last year, it was good at times, but it was also poor at times, but your defense was always consistant and that is the reason Lafayette made it as far as the did! Then you run into a team that was far better than you and that you have to admit!

As for tonight, I think this will be a very memorable game for all who attend, because both of these teams expect to win and neither team thinks the other is the slightest bit better, you know what that makes for? One hard-hitting, knock-down, drag-out dog fight with nothing but blood and tears left at the end of the night! Good Luck To Both Teams!

Hey players, just read my signature!!!!!!!!!

I commend you for being a true and loyal fan but I saw the 21 to 6 game last year and SC turned the ball over 5 times inside the 10. I don't care who you are turn the ball over that many times it's going to be hard to win. Not taking anything from MC they had a good team but SC by far was the best team even though the scores don't indicate that.

825441200[/snapback]

PLEASEEEEEE..... enough with Macon County. If there were 5 turnovers, then someone forced them! Everytime LA makes excuses for the Smith loss earlier this year, they are made fun of by the Smith fans. They did not beat them once, they did it twice. Last year is over, Macon was the 'best' team in the region LAST YEAR. Smith won the region this year, so unless LA knocks them off, they are the 'best' this year. There is going to be a great game played in Smith County tonight. Lets talk about that one!

I want to wish both Smith and LA the best of luck to you all. Which ever teams wins tonight I wish them the best of luck for next week. Some people on here keep putting down MC calling them the "One Time Wonders"...well that was last year 2003 Region 4 3A champs. That can't be taken away from them (even though some people would like to). END OF SUBJECT!!!!!!!!

To Smith and LA.....There is always bigger and better teams out there....So watch out next week!!!!!!!