Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

Well talk let's hear your predictions!!!!

825441315[/snapback]

I think LA will take this one, but it will not be easy. They just need their coaches to step up the coaching game. LA is a little more hard-nosed and I think they just got shell-shocked last time. The home field advantage is always a big asset at Smith County, but I just think LA may be the better team tonight. They have a more balanced attack than Smith County. Either way, I hope the team that will fare best next week wins. Four and a half more hours till kickoff, this is going to be a great one!

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone wants to talk about "well we lost to you guys last year, but we turned the ball over 27 times inside the 3 yard line, so we were really better than you" ALL that is bologna. GUYS, whoever wins the game is the better team. PERIOD. In week 2, Smith Co. was better than LA. Now we will see if LA has improved. I happen to think that LA HAS. However, I CANNOT say that LA was better than Smith Co in week 2. If LA wins tonite, then I can say that LA is better than Smith Co. right NOW!!! If Smith Co wins then they are better!!! That is all that matters is the score. NOT how many time you turned the ball over inside the 1 yard line. Or how many yards you rushed for. ONLY the SCORE!!!!! GO HOG-EYE!!!!

I think LA will take this one, but it will not be easy. They just need their coaches to step up the coaching game. LA is a little more hard-nosed and I think they just got shell-shocked last time. The home field advantage is always a big asset at Smith County, but I just think LA may be the better team tonight. They have a more balanced attack than Smith County. Either way, I hope the team that will fare best next week wins. Four and a half more hours till kickoff, this is going to be a great one!

825441380[/snapback]

LA more balanced...hmmmmmmm. :o

Well its only a few hours away and the big game is approaching. This game is extremely important to the schools, coaches, teams, cheerleaders, bands, and fans in the stands. I would like to personally say good luck tonight to the big SC. Livingston might say that they are bringing a big blue train, but thats for us to decide when that little tug boat pulls in. The owls are ready to play and defeat the kitties tonight, and thats what will be done. To the SC football boys, make this dream happen, third times always a charm. To the band keep the wonderful music going while were on defense, to the fans stand up and support the young men who are fighting for this victory and BE LOUD, to the cheerleaders cheer hard and keep the air horns busting loose, SC RULES THE ROOST!!!!!!!!!!!1

How is LA more balanced? They much more heavily rely on the run than the pass. Smith's numbers are more evenly balanced and the defensive numbers aren't really that close. Smith Co. is the favorite at home.

As for my MC comments to the Fulton fan, I was simply trying to make a point about why we (4-3A) didn't compete as well last year. I believe this years teams, whichever one comes out with the win tonight, will be more competitive than last year. Tha's all. Now get over it. Or learn how to read and comprehend.

Can't believe I even think tennischap has that ability. Read back a couple of pages and then maybe you will understand. probably not.

GO OWLS !!!!!!!!

ONE GAME AT A TIME

OWLS 20 - 8 !!