Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who is billy austin 55, the man in black, i would like to know who they are

825437311[/snapback]

Could be the same man. You know they got on maxout's and blasted me and twig. The yeller cur dog. I think everone knows who me and you are and either they want to mess with me and you or just afraid to come on out of the closet with it I prefer the latter.

why does everyone keep on saying that , did someone from livingston say that to yall

825437244[/snapback]

Nah...it didn't come from anyone from LA. It was a saying one of our former coaches used years ago. It does describe our team pretty well this year. We are small...but slow. The Owls also find ways to win. LA has done the same this year. This one is going to be fun to watch.

I do not know anything about LA. The only thing I know is what the coaches tell about them. From what they are saying is it going to be another remake of week 2 a low scoring affair. Whoever has the ball last and the best D will win. So good luck Owls you seniors have been to this point 3 yrs in a row now. We finally got one at home. So here it is win this one for yourselves, Coach Maynord, and all the people you have up in the stands cheering for you. Win it for the two senior classes that came up short. Do it big, give it your all, fight to the very last whistle, go hard every play, do not be afraid to get excited cause that is what football is about emotion, and defend the hole with every little bit you got and I promise you we will win.GO OWLS BRING IT HOME BABY!!!!

FYI if you would read all the posts you'd see I didn't write that. I don't know who that is. All though saying that to you it could be anybody. Since it's been brought up though I do remember a few stalemates, and a few wins for me, but none for you, Captain.

825437194[/snapback]

Hey buddy then change your stinkin password or something. Who else would know that me and you went against each other all the time. I never remember you winning, but I was trying to be nice and just give you a stalemate since you want to be greedy I beat you a more than you beat me. private. thumb

Guest Buzzard/Needle Fan

The 2004 high school football season,

will soon be coming to an end.

All the trash talk and teasing,

Soon, we will not be able to send.

Region 4 Class 3A,

has really been alot of fun.

It's a shame TSSAA will say,

this group of teams will be done.

So, why not go out with a bang,

one more great football show.

It's a region 4, Round 3 game,

Livingston Academy and SC in the "Hole."

For LA, they want a rematch,

just one more shot at the mighty owls.

But, after this friday night's clash,

the blue and white will need crying towels.

The SC defense will be on their toes,

and bring the cochy wildcats down to earth.

The fake letter and black colored rose,

will unfortunately not have worked.

For SC, they still won't have gained respect,

because they are slow and small overachievers.

The "Big Blue Train" will still have wrecked,

and everyone attending will be believers.

SC was a Region Preseason Pick #5 contender,

but the Smith County owls will never cringe.

This, you must always remember,

before you beg and pray for REVENGE!

Hey buddy then change your stinkin password or something. Who else would know that me and you went against each other all the time. I never remember you winning, but I was trying to be nice and just give you a stalemate since you want to be greedy I beat you a more than you beat me. private. thumb

825437395[/snapback]

I'm in the process of changing all my stuff on here just a few complications with it. #1 A lot more people than you know remember us callin each other out.

#2 Since I'm alittle under the weather right now I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just say it was some hard nosed helmet popping hits. There I was nice for once, But you know when I feel a little better I'll be back with some more, Capt. ;)

As for your last post I couldn't agree more with you. These Seniors know better than anybody how it feels to go home early. We finally get one at home, Win it for Yourselves first of all, then for the coaches, fans, school, and years past. thumb

Guest Buzzard/Needle Fan
Ok I've just gotten back on here and just like I predicted the other day this thread has reached biblical proportions. Twan I still don't agree with you saying that it was a good call by Perry because all the qb had to do when he got to the 10 was spike the ball and that would have left him with a lil over 6 seconds left, enough time to run 2 plays if you throw it quick and either get in the endzone, get out of bounds, of the ball be incomplete. And if you spike it at least you have enough time to compose yourself, call either one play or both plays and have enough time for everyone to catch their breath and get on the same page. In that situation, even if you were gonna just run one play it needs to be in the end zone, not run an out and hope the kid gets out of bounds. Of course you guys are used to not thinking things through, all you have to do is think back to when you guys played us in the 3rd round last year when you DIDN'T have anyone back to field the punt that went 75 yards, 40 of it on the ground and when you guys didn't have enough testicular fortitude to take the guy that you "claimed" was district MVP and run him behind your all state tackle and tightend and get 3 inches for a first down. I don't care where I'm at on the field if I have someone that I "thought" was that good then I wouldn't have any problem trusting a kid that had gotten 1900 yards to get a few inches. I guess you didn't have that much faith in him afterall. Well it is set up for you guys down @ Smith pretty well beings that all you have to do is beat a Westmoreland team that is down from where they used to be to win the region. Though you won't get past the 3rd round just like every other year because you won't have the team to beat Boyd Buchanon. And LA, you guys really messed on yourself by not wanting to go west and play with the Nashville teams. You guys will probably have one of the best teams you all have ever had you probably still won't make the playoffs in that region. Good luck. Anyways, it really doesn't matter who is going to win this week, it does as for a fan standpoint and the seniors get another game to play, but when AE or Fulton comes to town its game over. Just too much speed for any of the country boys to catch up with. And to the guy that mouthed off to me about Brewer dunking over everyone, no crap he dunked on everyone. I just like ragging Sleeper about it so mind your own business. This may be the last time I will be on this week because I have a life and I have things to do but it has been fun reading all the uneducated comments. Still sticking with my pick of LA by 10 by the way.

825436178[/snapback]

AND JUST EXACTLY WHAT DID MACON COUNTY DO THIS YEAR? NOTHING, SO SHUT UP !

Guest Buzzard/Needle Fan
This will be a good game, and I cant wait to see it. I used to play ball and I graduated last year and I still have alot of friends on this years team, and they just cant wait to play smith. That has all they have talked about since these 2 teams played. It is meant to be, everybody wants to see this matchup. I think whoever wins this is gonna take state this year because both of these teams are so physical. I think LA will win this one by 8, LA 14 SC 6. This is gonna be a head knocker, these teams dont like each other especially the coaches. But the boys are so determined I dont see how they couldn't win, they have given it their all this year. GO BIG BLUE!!!! I give shots out to my boy ronny, the phenom, my d-line baby hold it down this week, that o-line that has played so good this year keep it up, the pain train colson keep knockin heads off, the mayor puckett, and all my old coaches especially boo Lamb bring this home.

825437164[/snapback]

WHO SAID THE COACHES DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER? ARE YOU SPECULATING? BECAUSE I KNOW SOME THAT REALLY LIKE EACH OTHER.