Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And teh "Diaper Dandies" are at it again..... :lol:  :D

825435504[/snapback]

Yep guess so.. sorry I don't devote my life to CoachT.

Seriously.. this is becoming an idol to some of you. 4,000+ posts? Can we say CTS I mean really? That's ridiculous. I see comments from you guys on at 3 in the morning.

Do you really think this is going to pump all the football players up? There is probably only 12 players from LA and SC combined that actually get on here and read these. I just get on here and read about the coming FOOTBALL games and throw a little comment in there every once and awhile. If all you guys are gonna do is fight about your good ole days then take it somewhere else. I'll even start a thread for you if you want me to: The Good Ole Days a look at the past.

To the thread to the thread to the thread thread thread. Bust it up 02!

As for here, we'll keep it to the game.

This should stir some people up :D

Edited by LASmacksum

Smith County goes from arguably the most competitive region in the state to arguably the worst region in the state. As an SC fan I HATE to see this region go. It always pays to play tough competition. I feel bad for you LA fans, going to have to travel and it's going to be a dogfight just to make the playoffs in that region.

825435110[/snapback]

Trousdales does not look any better. The regions they are in next year will not help them at all.

True...I think ours will be tougher than yours.

825435543[/snapback]

Yeah, I hate it for both teams. Any talk of TC and Smith keeping a game on the schedule? I heard that we are keeping Macon, but that is not adding a tough one. Would much rather that be Portland or Smith County.

Edited by JacketPride34

I was just sitting here thinking about the game friday and I realized that LA has won 18 of their last 19 games (i think) dating back to last season. I believe that LA went on a 6 or 7 game winning streak last year at the end and this year has won 11 of 12. Man now that is an awsome percentage. The only loss during this span is to SMITH Co.!!! Now this is FATE!! This is something.!!! WOW. This game now has much more significance. GO HOG-EYE!!!

Smacksum.....you say you know alot about LA but not much about SC!!! Well you know your Wildcats have a pretty darn good football team. SC beat your darn good football team. 18 wins in 19 games pharm.....and your fate and significance leads your Wildcats back to the "HOLE"!!! Best of Luck!!! Our small but slow OWLS will be ready Friday Night!!! :)