Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

02 always talking junk like you know what is going on. An upset is when the lower seed wins over the higher seed. Mommacat you should stick to cooking and cleaning and stay off the board. Because you know nothing too. I am not going to say we will win, but I will say it is going to be a great game.

825435394[/snapback]

you only wish i knew nothing, sorry buddy but this mom knows alot, i quess it ruffled u a little bit to see the facts..but i'm sorry i'll say it again you lost to trousdale and we won TWICE!!!!!sorry that the facts hurt but it is the facts..and LA will be ready for you all come Friday night. hate that i'm not like your mom cleaning isn't my thing, thats a family thing!!!!! GO HOGEYE!!!

825435418[/snapback]

You didn't ruffle my feathers a bit. It is nice to see a mom that knows something about football. As for my mom lets not mention her. I know the facts a little better than you do.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oldsc7..I'll tell you this.  You say that I am always talking junk about somethings I don't have a clue about....Well I have enough since to know when I couldn't play football on the next level.  I mean heck how many downs have you played this year??  You may be on the team like the water boys and trainers, but will never get to play in a game.  Until then don't tell me what I know and don't know anything about...

825435407[/snapback]

Hey boy once again you prove me right. Always talking junk about things you know nothing about. For your information I was starting, until I messed up my ankle so bad I had to crawl off the field, so that means I was playing and doing a dang good job at the next level. Something you are not doing, you are that person that sits in the stands and talks about how much better you are than the people on the field. Hey come to clarksville one saturday next year. I promise I will show you how it is done. I promise you another thing you could not touch me on the gridiron. Now or even when you were in school I GUARANTEE YOU THAT 02!!!!! If you do not believe me go ask I love hs football how bad I would do you in, son!!

Edited by oldsc7

02 always talking junk like you know what is going on. An upset is when the lower seed wins over the higher seed. Mommacat you should stick to cooking and cleaning and stay off the board. Because you know nothing too. I am not going to say we will win, but I will say it is going to be a great game.

825435394[/snapback]

you only wish i knew nothing, sorry buddy but this mom knows alot, i quess it ruffled u a little bit to see the facts..but i'm sorry i'll say it again you lost to trousdale and we won TWICE!!!!!sorry that the facts hurt but it is the facts..and LA will be ready for you all come Friday night. hate that i'm not like your mom cleaning isn't my thing, thats a family thing!!!!! GO HOGEYE!!!

825435418[/snapback]

You may know football...but you may need to brush up on your 'rithmetic. :P

This is stupid....13 pages of BS.

Really... there's been things from talkin about LA's region next year all the way to some old guy when he use to play basketball.

Stick to the subject guys.

LIVINGSTON ACADEMY VS. SMITH COUNTY (if you guys can't remember)

Now I didn't go to the last game when LA played SC so I don't know much about SC. I do however know a lot about LA. So I'd like to hear people talking about the game that is coming... not games from 1999 and 2002.

oldsc7...I have seen the other side of football. I was going to walk on and try to long-snap for Tech, but it was a whole different world. I'll give you credit for trying to play. I wouldn't have backed away when I was in HS that's for sure I could hold my own against whoever was on the otherside of me and thats a fact...Hoss

This is stupid....13 pages of BS.

Really... there's been things from talkin about LA's region next year all the way to some old guy when he use to play basketball.

Stick to the subject guys.

LIVINGSTON ACADEMY VS. SMITH COUNTY (if you guys can't remember)

Now I didn't go to the last game when LA played SC so I don't know much about SC. I do however know a lot about LA. So I'd like to hear people talking about the game that is coming... not games from 1999 and 2002.

825435460[/snapback]

If you don't like it, then don't read it...now how stupid is that???

If you don't like it, then don't read it...now how stupid is that???

825435469[/snapback]

Actually I'm trying to see how people think the GAME will go Friday night..not out of high school old guys fussing about the good ole days when they played and who could whoop who. If you want to talk about that, start a thread about it. Don't bring it in here.

44 posts ,and he is telling us what to do.

825435476[/snapback]

humm.. doesn't have much to do with it does it?

I guess just because I don't get on here and post little short comments like that just to bring my posting number up means that I don't have a say in it huh? If I wanted to bring my posting number up high, I could very very easily, but I prefer to keep my posts long and to the point.