Livingston Academy (11-1) at Smith County (11-1

Antwan

stats don't matter in this game, it is about who gets it done this friday night, good luck to both teams, i like the way smith county and livingston fans over the course of the year have come to RESPECT each others coaching staff and players, it is ashame that both these teams cannot come out a winner, i do know for a fact that if smith county wins, livingston academy will be in your stands supporting your team and coach, i would like to see the same thing happen if livingston won, so smith county fans lets keep this thread respectable as possible and not bad mouth either team,

Edited by LA Wildcat

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put the heart of this post because both teams have it. I know that all the players on the LA team are not only great players but better people. As well as the coaching staff. These coaches are great examples of men. These boys and coaches are very respectful and respectable. When LA played Smith in week 2 I never noticed and cheap shots. I know a man that used to live in Smith Co. I go to church with him and thats all he has to say is how good of boys Smith Co. has. Character is a big part of winning ball games and both teams have it. The only thing that will make this game better than the talent and smash mouth playing is the respect that these teams should have and i feel do have for one another. Good luck to both teams and not matter how it turns out! GO REG. 4 Good luck Cats. You need it in the hole!

All I know is one thing, this is going to be the best game in the mid-state and possibly the state. You have your regions 1 and 2 teams battling for a chance to go to host the semifinal game next week. Both of these teams are talented and have good backfields and a team. I would like to see the game like it was at last years MC and SC game. Standing room only how great would that be. Now lets finish off our region OWLS and host the semis next week. Lets beat LA right now. Good luck to both teams, I hope that the Owls come out on top.

You'd be rootin for us if it would've been SC that put you guys out. <_<

825432162[/snapback]

No actually it would make more sense if I pulled for yall since yall beat us, so I could say we got beat by the best team, but that is not the way it is goin to work for me. I have some boyz from Smith County and I would pull for them any day over Livingston.

that is so funny...i think i used that one when i was in 3rd grade....

pretty sure...

nope nope...it was 4th....sorry...but still that was funny brings back memories :rolleyes::):)

Back to the game...both offenses will produce like they usually do i think....and everyone who said it comes down to defense is dead on the money....

GOOD LUCK CATS

Edited by QueenBee

Oh my goodness... seriously... I'm voting those the lamest comebacks in CoachT history.

Anyone else?

There's really nothing else to say though Stifler. TC is O-V-E-R. You might as well pack up and leave until next season. Or maybe head on over to the basketball threads.. CYA!

Edited by QueenBee