Milan Carver Game

Milan Bulldogs 04

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching Milan hand it to Westview last week,I am thinking Milan may be poised to make a 'Boro run...Carver will be looking at this as a revenge game as Milan ended their season last year at Milan....Last year Carver had clearly more athletes but Milan was clearly better coached...Let's see if the change in venue will make a difference....If Milan can run the ball like last week,Milan will win...How is Daylon Walker BTW ??Stay away from Carver's big play capabilities and Milan will win..I say MILAN-27 carver-21.....

Milan will run the ball all night on Carver. Milan wins if they can control the o line and the clock. They have to keep Carver's big play guys off the field. I expect Blount will have 150 yds right up the gut if our O line plays to their potential.

Carver plays a lot of shotgun and 4-5 wide and their QB is very hard to tackle. Should be a good game.

Milan 42 Carver 35

Milan fans ... you beat Mitchell in OT. The week before Carver played Mitchell, they lost to Briarcrest 8-37. In that game, Carver lost it's starting QB and their back-up QB. They played with the 3rd guy. The next game ... The starting QB played for Carver, and he was 50% at best. He was limping so bad ... my ankle hurt just watching him. I didn't see the whole game, just the last half of the 4th quarter. My next door neighbor is a Carver alum and booster who goes to all the games and he told me that the QB's ankle was like that at the beginning of the game. He inspired his team to a 14-0 shut-out victory over Mitchell that night. The young man probably shouldn't have been on the field. Carver's QB is a gutty leader, and he can play! Can Milan throw the ball? I know Carver is going to score on you guys. Carver is going to take away the run. Can you guys throw ... consistantly?