Rockwood @ Alcoa

RHSfootball1

I was able to see the Sweetwater/Alcoa game I was able to help do play by play on radio this past Friday night for 98.3 in Sweetwater. After Sweetwater cut the game to 21-14 in the 3rd Qrt you could see Alcoa can be beat. If it wasnt for alcoa making a long 3rd and 21 for a TD after Sweetwater scored that 2nd TD that game could have went Sweetwaters way. Rockwood will have to bring there A game. Rockwood can beat Alcoa but honestly I dont see it.

Alcoa by 20

Edited by CCHSJets2002

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time I saw Alcoa play this past friday... They are not State Champ Material from what I saw. They are a very good team though... Alcoa is what most would call a big play team. They execute at the right moments and the big play helps them win the games. They will beat Rockwood but I belive that Rockwood will give them a run for their money. If they Happen to play Lipscomb in round 4...Tornado fans expect a long long evening.

First time I saw Alcoa play this past friday... They are not State Champ Material from what I saw. They are a very good team though... Alcoa is what most would call a big play team. They execute at the right moments and the big play helps them win the games. They will beat Rockwood but I belive that Rockwood will give them a run for their money. If they Happen to play Lipscomb in round 4...Tornado fans expect a long long evening.

825432568[/snapback]

you cant judge an 11-1 team off of one game you saw. Keep in mind it was 35-14. Thats not really a close game. they beat all these teams for a reason. Face it, they are good. And they only have 2 seniors. Now about rockwood. They are good team also. 11-1 says enough. Pendergrass is a heck of a player and harvest is also pretty good, but it will take a whole lot to get by alcoa. rockwood needs the best game they can play and hope alcoa will make some mistakes they can take advantage of. I say alcoa 42-14