Rockwood @ Alcoa

RHSfootball1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time I saw Alcoa play this past friday... They are not State Champ Material from what I saw. They are a very good team though... Alcoa is what most would call a big play team. They execute at the right moments and the big play helps them win the games. They will beat Rockwood but I belive that Rockwood will give them a run for their money. If they Happen to play Lipscomb in round 4...Tornado fans expect a long long evening.

825432568[/snapback]

Correction, my friend, you saw an Alcoa team play ONE GAME not like state champs, besides Maryville that was the worst game we played all year. Penalties killed us, I still think people are just looking forward to a rematch w/ Lipscomb, and Duck didn't have his best night ever. You have no idea if we're state championship material or not, you've seen at most, 2 games this year. But hey I mean Alcoa at leat still has a shot to be that "State Championship" team aginst Lipscomb, whether you like it or not. Where will Sweetwater be?

Lol....Oh Tommy you are one smart fellar... Your superior knowledge has once again proved me to be wrong..... Well I am not going to ramble on about how Alcoa is this and isn't that from now on I will be quiet and let this all play out... If Alcoa does lose at some point you can expect I will be back on here but If they do win state I will still be on here, congratulating them... This brings me back to my earlier post to which you took much offense.. "All I know is what I see."

Guest Rebelnation
First time I saw Alcoa play this past friday... They are not State Champ Material from what I saw. They are a very good team though... Alcoa is what most would call a big play team. They execute at the right moments and the big play helps them win the games. They will beat Rockwood but I belive that Rockwood will give them a run for their money. If they Happen to play Lipscomb in round 4...Tornado fans expect a long long evening.

825432568[/snapback]

Prepare to be wrong....very wrong thumb

Garbage dont make it to the 3rd round of the playoffs.  so it might just be u!

GO TIGERS!

825432513[/snapback]

It depends on your definition of garbage. Rockwood is garbage compared to Alcoa. Compared to most 2A teams they are above average. Rockwood's coaches have done a good job with the hand they were dealt. Unfortunately their pair of 2's won't be any match for Alcoa's royal flush.

It depends on your definition of garbage.  Rockwood is garbage compared to Alcoa.  Compared to most 2A teams they are above average.  Rockwood's coaches have done a good job with the hand they were dealt.  Unfortunately their pair of 2's won't be any match for Alcoa's royal flush.

825433617[/snapback]

No team should be garbage, no matter who the team is, to any other team. Doesnt matter if they are as good Alcoa. If one team thinks of another team as garbage, then that team has no sportsmanship what-so-ever. How can you make Alcoa a "royal flush" and Rockwood "a pair of 2's" when Alcoa has lost just as many games as Rockwod has? If you ask me and are all of a sudden comparing teams as poker hands, then I would say they are both evenly "straights." Enough about poker comparisons. Unlike last come-a-round, Rockwood will be coming prepared and ready to play. About Billy Moffitt, from what I have heard, he came close to breaking his ankle, if not broken, when playing against Gatlinburg-Pittman. So in a lot of people's eyes, that brings Rockwood's running team down a notch or two. Moffitt was a big part of the team, but Matt Goddard will have no problem in replacing Moffitt's shoes. Good luck to Rockwood and take it to'em boys! Go Tigers!!

Those who think Rockwood is garbage have what is normally called Brain Rot and have aboslutely no understanding of football and couldn't even make the team but sure can get on here and run their mouths. Obviously their parents don't care enough about them to teach them anything.

Go back to your holes losers!

# 2 in the Region and # 5 in the state.

If your so intent on using the garbage label then Alcoa is the garbage team in Blount County.

Edited by BigCat1