Rockwood @ Alcoa

RHSfootball1

Alcoa hopes that Rockwood is fully ready for this game so they bring yp no excuses. Alcoa does not look past anyone, they take every game serious and play it like it is the State Championship already. We work hard and it shows on the field. You Rockwood people talk way more trash than us Alcoa people do. We state facts not trash. Rockwood has a decent team but Alcoa is too much of an All-Around Balanced Team for Rockwood!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rockwood came out flat the last game and turned the ball over to many times to win I think that If they come out ready to play then it's goin to be a totally different ball game than last time and for billy moffitt he's ankle isn't completely ready but he's practicing on it today and he'll be ready tomorrow for revenge on the tornados. good luck to both teams and may the best team win

rockwood- 17

alcoa-13

this is the last thing im gonna say about tomorrow nights ballgame. a nice quote By Winston Churchill.

If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed,if you will not fight when victory will be sure and not so costly, you may come to the moment, when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no chance of victory.

This kinda refers to rockwood because noone is giving us a chance. Guys play your hearts. Its almost that time fellas. ATP baby. Get ir done.

one thing i'm tired of reading on here is alcoa v maryville comparisons........maryville kicked yall's butt....leave it at that.

that's why they play the game.........and we're coming to play

this time, make a note of it... thumb

825439416[/snapback]

That my friend is the best post I have heard in a long time. I am done making any posts on this thread until after the game tomorrow. Good luck and may the best team win!

tigerstunna- Okay.... to say that Alcoa will put up only 13 pints is totally ignorant. They will have atleast 35 against the weak Rockwood D. You guys have a good team, but nowhere near the level that Alcoa is on. You will get beat....thats the facts. Who is this Billy kid? Ive never heard of him. And you say you just came out flat last game? You got whipped-Admit that

Im stickin with my prediction

Alcoa:27....if not more

Rockwood:12....if not less

Camden...let's be serious man. West tenn. football is having a very very hard time keeping up with east and middle tennessee. Alcoa, Lipscomb, Goodpasture....come try to play one of those schools....you WILL get blasted. Go Tornadoes!

825437853[/snapback]

Yeah, ok, take a look at who was in Camden's region this year. The Huntingdon Mustangs. Defending State champs. Sure, I guess West's representative didn't do very well against those big bad Lipscomb Mustangs did they?

You're smokin!!  Camden wouldn't beat Rockwood, Alcoa, or David Lipscomb!!  Sorry but it's the facts...i feel sorry for the Camden D to have to tackle Dustin Lindsey!!!  thumb

825437583[/snapback]

I'd feel sorry for the Alcoa D to have to tackle, hmmm.... Heath Yoder? Josh Boyd? Byron Boyd? Or trying to stop Brian Markham's passing game? Or any of the pther weapons that they have.... And a defense that has only given up 6 points in the playoffs against teams that were supposed to beat them badly? Man, you're right! I don't know what we were thinking!?!

hahaha-dude okay they had one good season...but tell me what powerhouses you have out west? Lipscomb did not come to play that game AT ALL!

825440083[/snapback]

You just keep talking, considering Alcoa didn't even make it to the finals last year. Keep on talking. Because thats what it is, talk.

Milan, Huntingdon, Carver, Camden (bout darn time!) Westview, USJ. Good teams. All of them.

Pretty convienient though, that the one game that mattered, they did not come to play.

How bout those defending 5A champs Germantown? I'm pretty sure they beat the top ranked team in TN, Riverdale. Alcoa would get mauled by Riverdale. Look, man, East/Middle isn't as good as they were. Get over it. Things are changing. You can talk about the past all you want but the fact of the matter is that the West is coming about in a terrible way. Get over it, your time is over our time has come.

Edited by rcombs