Rockwood @ Alcoa

RHSfootball1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think Tigers the Red Sox won the world series so anything can happen. Just remember the feeling you had last time you played Alcoa. Pratice hard, play as a team and make all of Roane Co proud.

825432141[/snapback]

This is the best post on this thread I'm for Rockwood. Good luck to both teams may the winner go to and win the state.

Goodpasture at Lipscomb. Rockwood at Alcoa. Two very big games. The David Lipscomb website has Alcoa as its number 1 Team. Goodpasture number 2, Lipscomb number 3. Rockwood #7. I see a close game in the first half. Then early to mid 3rd quarter there will be a Rockwood miscue, turnover or an untimely penalty. Alcoa scores on a big play and the tide is turned.

However in Nashville, This will be an even closer game. It may come down to a simple missed extra point that determines Alcoa's next opponent. I hope that Alcoa comes to The Reese Smith Athletic Complex on the David Lipscomb Campus. If that does work out, we all see how far Alcoa football has come since last season's semi-final game. If it doesn't, then The Mustangs had just a pretty good season and that means that Goodpasture hasn't peaked yet.

Visit The Mustangfanpage.com

I am not even sure if I want to post or not...People are idiots on here.  #1stunna needs to be gone.  Alcoa is the #1 team in the state.  The only way they aren't is if someone beats them.  Rockwood will have to bring their A game to win.  Alcoa has proven it is the best team so far.  They believe they are the best and should.

825441141[/snapback]

i gotta agree RT alcoa is the #1 ranked 2A team in tennessee, but they can be beat....we get our last chance this year, in a couple hours. hope everyone has a safe trip and the TIGERS come out on top........"GO TIGERS" thumb