Rockwood @ Alcoa

RHSfootball1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Alcoa even worried about RockwoodAlcoa has been going to the 4th round since the 1st round. Alcoa beat Rockwood 35-0.  Alcoa should worry about David Lipscomb.  They are your real competition.  This is just a warm-up game.  You all have #1, #2, and #3 plus #8 and #20.  Rockwood just has 23 and 2 and that is it.  You shouldn't worry about anything.  As you have said Rockwood is just garbage and they haven't played anyone, and they are just lucky that they are 11-1 and they don't have any talent.    Rockwood should just forfit.  It was a good run boys.  No one believes that Rockwood can win.  As one guy said, "why waste the gas?"

825438654[/snapback]

Oh and RT.........uh you forgot...uh how did Rockwood ever beat Sweetwater? Because its obvious they are a whole better an opponent for Alcoa then RW!

Ewew......three points!........so I guess it WAS NOT a waste of gas..LOL!

Where's CCHSjets2002...?

No need for smart remarks.  You won. Alcoa has a great team and wish you the best of luck. If your gonna win, do it big.

Tigers keep your heads up.  You've had a great year.  Best of luck to the Seniors in whatever you do and good luck to the Tigers next year. Now its time for basketball!!

GO TIGERS!

825442306[/snapback]

Sorry if my remarks seemed smart. I really do think the RHS coaches did a good job. If RHS and Alcoa switched coaching staffs, the outcome would have been very similar. Alcoa is loaded this year.

I hate to say it, but high school football is over for Rockwood until next year. Well Tigers, the worst seemed to have come. Looked like revenge coming, but obviously not. But like Magicrooster said, keep your heads up! You had a great season with some awesome seniors that we will be losing. The good thing you can say is you lost to one team, but the bad thing you can say is you lost to them twice. But anyway, the Tigers did great this year and I am very proud. I'm so glad to be a Rockwood Tiger fan! So Congrads and good luck in the up-coming basketball season, and hopefully we can make it past the 1st round at the 'Boro in March. :D Oh, btw, it would figure that the ones talking the most trash would come back on here and start being all goody goody like they never said anything. Hmm. Oh well. Just typical trash talkers. Anyways, good luck to Alcoa in the Semi's and good luck to the seniors in Rockwood in their futures.