South Side & Greenbrier

SSmitty

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY FIRST POST...

As a freshman that won't be playing, I just have to hope Greenbrier wins since Clint Russell and Jacob Aldridge are my good friends, and we had to go down 2.5 hours to get there.  And I'll need like 3 layers of Under Armour to stay warm.

I'll get to the pick, which might not be too reliable, since I don't watch film:

Greenbrier 23

Jackson South Side 14

Players of Week (in RC Times):

Roger Herndon

Jacob Aldridge

Cameron Armes

At least we get a tricked out bus to ride in.

825438325[/snapback]

From the heart and mind of a true teammate. What a perspective. Absolutely THE best post on CoachT. THIS is what it's all about folks!

You go, lil dude!

PS - If Jacob Aldridge gave you that nickname, cherish it because he's a cool...'Cat! thumb

COACHHARD, we traveled to Southside last year and let me tell you that it is a journey.  The stadium is pretty nice, but when we were down there I thought that the home crowd was pretty weak considering it was a playoff game.  Has Douglas returned from his injury yet Southside fans???  I remember him and Towater from last year's team.  Tell Hayes if he has a 17-point lead in the fourth that it is okay to punt the football, LOL!!!  Best of luck Greenbrier from all of your friends at Sycamore.  Glad that we'll still be region rivals for the next four years.

825435523[/snapback]

Our Bobcats did it again, what a game, on a very soft muddy field. JSS stayed in this one with some hard fought, great defense. In the second half the Bobcats just did not let JSS offense on the field, they got to run 6 plays in the whole 2nd half, that was some kind of clock control, unbelievable. GHS 14 JSS 7

Way to go Bobcats, another great game, you make us all proud.

Hope Clint Russell can be ready for next Friday.

Edited by OLEGUY

Don't worry about the stats because we beat liberty 35 to 0 and liberty beat south side 10 to 7. But will let you no there defence is for real, great size, good speed.But not taking anything from herndon he is good to. But when he hits a hole he better be moving. I will be at these one pulling for the hawks man that was hard to say. GO REGION 6  CAV FAN FOR LIFE

825431431[/snapback]

yall beat liberty 25-14, not 35-0.

MY FIRST POST...

As a freshman that won't be playing, I just have to hope Greenbrier wins since Clint Russell and Jacob Aldridge are my good friends, and we had to go down 2.5 hours to get there. And I'll need like 3 layers of Under Armour to stay warm.

I'll get to the pick, which might not be too reliable, since I don't watch film.

Greenbrier Bobcats #25:

Robert Browne (freshman)

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 132 lbs.

"Rob Diesel" (nickname by Jacob Aldridge)

You know its really a shame that you would pick a freshman to pose as. Especially since you spelled your own name wrong (no E on the end of Brown)

Edited by itsupitsgood08

MY FIRST POST...

As a freshman that won't be playing, I just have to hope Greenbrier wins since Clint Russell and Jacob Aldridge are my good friends, and we had to go down 2.5 hours to get there. And I'll need like 3 layers of Under Armour to stay warm.

I'll get to the pick, which might not be too reliable, since I don't watch film.

Greenbrier Bobcats #25:

Robert Browne (freshman)

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 132 lbs.

"Rob Diesel" (nickname by Jacob Aldridge)

You know its really a shame that you would pick a freshman to pose as. Especially since you spelled your own name wrong (no E on the end of Brown)

825443809[/snapback]

Look it up, there is an "e" at the end of his name. Do your research before you accuse.

Look it up, there is an "e" at the end of his name. Do your research before you accuse.

Okay....... I know him personally and it specifically says "Robert BROWN" on our roster. I'm not meaning to take away from this person's post. They just need to be themself.

Anyway, nice game last night guys, but don't go getting your ring sized yet. Know that you're not the only team that's good in the playoffs. You can trip over the hurdles if you look at the finsh line.

GO BOBCATS!!!! thumb

Okay....... I know him personally and it specifically says "Robert BROWN" on our roster. I'm not meaning to take away from this person's post. They just need to be themself.

825443965[/snapback]

Does it REALLY matter??? The guy probably knows how to spell his last name and someone typing the roster could have made a typo.