AUSTIN EAST VS. FULTON ll

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey KWalker, I send you emails all the time you don't respond!!!  :unsure:  But you get'em girl!!!

4 days and counting.  Let's GO AE!!!!!

It's going to be a long weekend if AE lose but guess what, I have FAITH baby!!!  Let's GO AE!!!

825432713[/snapback]

If you sent me any emails worth responding to, maybe I would. :blink: nah, I'm just messing. I respond . . . . . . . . . . . . . .eventually!

All I got to say Roadrunner - get ready for a loooooong weekend!

GO FALCONS!

This will be a close game. We played both teams earlier in the season. In my opnion,with no disrespect to the roadrunners, Fulton is the better of the two teams. We really took it to AE, almost came home with a win, but we know what happened with us and fulton. (like 54-6). AE might have won the first time around, but fulton has came a long way since then. Ill get to the point....

FULTON-21 (triple overtime)

AE-20

But its un-telling know what might happen in Knoxville Friday night.

Probly the winner of this one will be the 3A STATE CHAMPIONS. (AT least in the championship game)

Edited by Highlander12

I guess AE fans can say.. well Loudon should have beat Fulton and we blew Loudon out. Come on get some tact. Fulton did the same thing last year. The Gibbs game AE played a Full stregnth Gibbs and scored nearly 60. Fulton played a Gibbs team dismantled due to suspensions. Scott County played AE well every year. They also play them on Thursday night when all 12 of AE fans were there. I can come up with scenarios all day but that stuff doesn't matter. Great teams can rise to the occasions. Willl AE players make plays or Fulton players. You keep underestimating AE because of basically two games (Scott and Union Co). Both games AE was really never theatened. AE was scoring at will against Scott. Which was surprising because AE defense has been so consistent. Vs. Anderson County Ae team didn't seem very enthused. The first quarter they got up so quick that they lost their fight. AC usually presents more of a challenge and they were down. I blame that on coaching not sticking to the plan and letting the kids get out of focus. And Union County, I didn't go but from what I heard AE drove from one 20 to the other 20 but got stupid penalties and turnovers and didn't push it in. A couple of scores were called back. So at the end of the first quarter it could have been 21-0. I waiting for a Seymour fan to discuss AE-Fulton game.

Bishop shouldn’t be work up Pleases. Do you know football? You can’t turn your tv on Saturday and they are taking about revelries. So are you. Bishops need to just be a team player where have you Been. If Bishop not a falcon by now, He want be... FULTON WAS NOT READY Last AE Game. Bishop has a lot of respect for AE thats where he got his mental toughness and killer instinct. So Bishop will be work up. Also, AE Players will be work up. The head coach at Fulton said before the season that his team is very young this year. The coach at AE said. It, s not rocket science Bishop should have stayed at AE if he wants a football state ring. Well, The rocket science has change just remember rockets need fuel to work. Bishop can run catch, block and throw Bishop has 15 touchdowns to his credit this year. So what does Bishop have to prove nothing. The Fulton Is Ready. Fulton took its players out early most of the games this year so they would not get hurt maybe Bishop, Cobb and Jam Fine might be up for Mr. football this year.. But I have to agree with Fulton coaches we have too many young players to risk getting someone hurt. It would be great to see ISH, TROUTMAN, COBB, DEMARCUS MATTHEWS, ROGAN ,ANTONIO HAMILTON ,PATTON ,FINE, JAMICHEL MATHIS ,BRANDON WINTERS ,JOHN BURNETTE ,JOSH NEWMAN , BRANDON KEE , HINCH, and BISHOP ALL OF THE O LINE have the high school game of their life Friday . AE is good team and Fulton better be ready.

AERunner-

Your reverse psychology is quite humorous. I guess you subscribe to the adage...If you say it enough, maybe it will come true?!?!?!? Good luck with that fantasy!!!

Well, over here in the Falcon's REALITY, we plan to go out Friday with the same attitude we had last year in our playoff matchup. And I dont think I need to remind you of that outcome...I’m sure that agonizing memory is planted deep in all the Roadrunner fan's minds. Like you said, it is going to be a long weekend…or better yet a long year. But look at the bright side, you can always tell everyone that you play in the same district as the Mighty Falcons!!!

Edited by msmoker21