AUSTIN EAST VS. FULTON ll

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a thread to see who can post GO AE or GO Falcons the most?

MS. Smoker B) , what are you talking about? There's no reverse pschology going on here. And yes, that lost stills lingers in the back of the fans, players, and coaches mind. That's going to give the Roadrunners more to play for in this game. It's going to be a big game and I'm looking forward to it.

GO AE!!!!

Well FultonFalcon2006 i am on the team and i do believe that we should let the pads do the talkin

825432168[/snapback]

Hey Buddy, don't you think you should let the fans do the talking too? I mean, you shouldn't be on here posting if you're talking about letting the PADS do the talking. I'm going to tell you what SIY of Fulton said, "I'm a player and I don't care what's being said on these boards. Let the fans do all the talking for us. KWALKER will have our backs!" So with that said, take SIY advice and let the fans do the talking and don't post on here.

Edited by AERoadrunners

AE does have alot fo pressure on them. They are in the same boat that they were last year. Undefeated, #1....pride on the lines, and playing at home. And AE remembers what happened.....i'm sure they feel pressure not to let things turn out the same. As for whoever was sayin that about Elliot....well I for one hope he doesn't go out wantin to prove somethin to the AE team, b/c half the time that gets you nowhere. He definitely has something to prove.....that he made the right choice. Especially if that Stanton Stevens quote you threw out there is true. Everybody has got to play for the team only in a game like this. Personal things would just get in the way. That's where you'll see alot of busted plays, turnovers, mistakes. Every Falcon has to think of themselves as just a part of the team, rather than Mr. Football nominee, or whatever the case may be, or Fulton will lose. I guarantee it. It's happened too many times in the past, whatever the sport, that one player goes out for personal glory, and the entire teams suffers in return. Don't get me wrong, I'm not sayin that's Elliot's plans or anything, but your post makes absolutely no sense. And I'm with AE and Mav....learn to write.

AE....no disrespect about the 8-6 prediction. What I was thinkin was that this would be a scoreless game until the 4th quarter when Fulton would score and go for 2. Then AE would score and try to tie in the final minutes. Nothing meant to put down your kickers. Also....i think we all know....including you.....that you have been talkin ALOT of trash. Sure after everything you say you try to justify it with something like "...but I'm not thinkin about that now. One Game at a time." But, you've said plenty. It's impossible to be a part of the AE/Fulton rivalry and not say anything. This game will not be a blowout for whoever said that. It will be very close. Really, too close to predict. Of course I'll say my Falcons on top....what kind of Falcon would I be if I didn't? It'll be a good one.

As for the Central fan who got on here....please!!! Do you SERIOUSLY think the Falcons are worried about Central and Maryville. I suppose you'll get on the Fulton threads and talk about how "scared" we are because we didn't try to go illegally enroll more people in our school so that we could play with the "almighty bobcats". Central ain't nothin to us. I will say, I think it would be an honor if I could go to a football game once a year at Maryville, they are an incredible program. As for Central....whatever....that's just gutter talk. It's easy for you to say something now...Central's season will be over in a few short days. As for the Falcons..... B) probably not!

I'll stay with my prediction Fulton 8/ Ae 6

GO FALCONS!

This game has a very strange feel to it. The feeling I get from talking to people in the Knoxville area is that, at least amongst them, Fulton is the favorite in this one. It has to be on recent scores that they base this, but I don't understand that. One team (AE), is 12-0 and has already beaten the other team which is 10-2, and the game is at the 12-0 teams house. Now of course anything can happen, and I think this will be a true high school classic, but you have to make AE the favorite in this one.

Recent scores don't mean much to me, as I get the feeling that AE has been looking past everyone to this rematch, while I think Fulton, as the first match up loser, has been trying to build towards this game. I like Fulton's mind set better going into this game, but both teams will be ready. If Fulton is looking for an AE let down this time around, they will be in trouble. If AE thinks this is the same Fulton team they beat early, they are in trouble. Emotions will be sky high at the start of the game, so it will be physical on both sides of the ball, so the question for me in a physical contest is who blinks first?

Who wins?

Heart says Fulton 21 AE 20

Head says AE 21 Fulton 20

This game has a very strange feel to it. The feeling I get from talking to people in the Knoxville area is that, at least amongst them, Fulton is the favorite in this one. It has to be on recent scores that they base this, but I don't understand that. One team (AE), is 12-0 and has already beaten the other team which is 10-2, and the game is at the 12-0 teams house. Now of course anything can happen, and I think this will be a true high school classic, but you have to make AE the favorite in this one.

Recent scores don't mean much to me, as I get the feeling that AE has been looking past everyone to this rematch, while I think Fulton, as the first match up loser, has been trying to build towards this game. I like Fulton's mind set better going into this game, but both teams will be ready. If Fulton is looking for an AE let down this time around, they will be in trouble. If AE thinks this is the same Fulton team they beat early, they are in trouble. Emotions will be sky high at the start of the game, so it will be physical on both sides of the ball, so the question for me in a physical contest is who blinks first?

Who wins?

Heart says Fulton 21 AE 20

Head says AE 21 Fulton 20

825434555[/snapback]

Well....there's another reason alot fo people might be thinkin Fulton will win. If you pay much attention to this rivalry at all....you'd see that the last maybe 3 or 4 years, AE and Fulton have traded off winning in thsi game. What I means is...AE wins....Fulton wins....AE wins.....Fulton wins. So....if you think about it....it's Fulton's turn considering that AE won druing regular season. I knwo it has nothing to do with football and has nothing to dowith the game.....but that's how it's been workin out for awhile now. It's a good method. Why fix it if it ain't broke?!?! B) It doesn't hurt that the Falcons came out with the win in crunch time last year....lookin for the same this year! :huh: