college signees

coachlj65

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesn't he consider TN? He could put them on the map and help break Arkansas reign. Why go to a school that has already been there and done that? Just curious as to why he is not considering the Vols. I wish him luck wherever he goes.

825434708[/snapback]

Uhh, it might have something to do with a guy named McDonnell. The Irishman is the most successful NCAA coach in any sport, ever. Taking his game somewhere like Fayetteville, AR or Madison, WI will surround him with guys that can actually push him on a day to day basis and actually make him faster. Andrew doesn't owe Tennessee anything.

When you're as good as Bumbalough is you should be thinking of a place that you know will develop you.  Who is he gonna train with at UT?  When pro is a possibility in the future, you want to run fast in college.

825444272[/snapback]

That is true.. The only way I'd see Bumbi going to UT is if he wanted to focus on the 800 which he won't. UT has the amazing sophomore that goes by the name of Paul Cross and the Vetern Mark Sylvester. I see Bumbi bumping up to the 10,000 when and if he goes pro. I think Bumbi should go to Wisconsin because they are cleary the new up and coming power house in -xc-. They have signed the Footlocker national champions from the past two years and it would be stellar if they were to add a third.

Back to the topic of this thread.. John Fisher and Ryan Sexton will be going to Austin Peay.

Edited by runnerboy