Best Managers

Forrest Dump

No joke, the best manager I can think of was a kid who was manager of our school team when I was in middle school. The kid was basically Rainman. Walk up to him this day and ask him any score from that season and I guarantee he will tell you that as well as a play-by-play analysis. He decided not to do it when he was in 8th grade because he wanted to be the only undefeated manager in school history.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard stories about a mystery manager at a small school in west Tennessee.  Rumors have traveled as far as Nashville about his antics.  They say he can fill 6 bottles at once, carry 422 towels in one arm (which is basically unnecessary, but he did it on a dare), and tape up three ankles at once.  If you have a name for this kid, I am sorry that I can't remember the school off the top of my head, please, please post his name and give him the credit he deserves.  If you think your manager can rival this, post that too, I'd love to hear about it.

825432922[/snapback]

man, thats awesome dude!! u know all kinds of weird stuff, kinda like the greatest play!! i guess that i need to see this guy too.... thumb

u know all kinds of weird stuff, kinda like the greatest play!!... thumb

825433960[/snapback]

...Two totally independent and incommensurable ideas have no business being in the same compound sentence. That said, I do maintain quite a high level of intellect, thanks for the small recognition. I understand you have more posts than I, but if I may offer a little advice: Easy on the smileys, no one wants to look at those. In fact, they are quite possibly the worst invention on the internet.

...Two totally independent and incommensurable ideas have no business being in the same compound sentence.  That said, I do maintain quite a high level of intellect, thanks for the small recognition.  I understand you have more posts than I, but if I may offer a little advice: Easy on the smileys, no one wants to look at those.  In fact, they are quite possibly the worst invention on the internet.

825433978[/snapback]

oh sorry, all hail all hail all hail... :) (theres another one)

and ya know, i guess u were trying to go technical, but i commend u for replying in such an admirable fashion, maybe it would have been better if you would have used paragraph form instead of bunching it all together. thumb

and i shall heed your advice. (notice there is no smiley here)

Well i will have to say that some great managers are the ones from wayne county. We have one short kid and one red head we will leave them unnamed for now but they are awesome they do it all themselves like keep the stats give water and towels fill up water and anything else coach says and its all in a days work. Sometimes we wonder if they are really humans or some types of supermen?????

Something for all of you to think about.

Edited by iam8

Hey! Ya"ll aint seen nothing yet. DeKalb Co. has the best manager in the state! One of the most untalked about managers around. His name is Chase Tramel. This is his rookie season and he is already averaging 13.2 refills a game. He is real skinny and quick too. He can manuver his way in and out of the huddle, dispencing towels at will without distracting a soul! he has got my vote for class AA Mr. Basketball Manager.

Well i will have to say that some great managers are the ones from wayne county. We have one short kid and one red head we will leave them unnamed for now but they are awesome they do it all themselves like keep the stats give water and towels fill up water and anything else coach says and its all in a days work. Sometimes we wonder if they are really humans or some type of supermans?????

Something for all of you to think about.

825434510[/snapback]

yea, those guys from wayne county are awesome!! B)

STATS MEAN NOTHING if u wanna go by those then our guys prolly average 15 refills a game in one hand while keeping stats with the other hand they average about 9 fresh towels a game along with the occasional wet towel so dont try to bring up your stats on our guys. i also understand that one of our guys has been talkin to Roy williams and will probably be there next year. managing his heart out at UNC