Gallatin's New Region

Austin Idol

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well my friend austin.. Good news Gallatin will be in a new and improved region. It will be :

1. Defending region CHAMPION Mcgavock

2. Hunters Lane

3. Antioch

4. Glencliff

5. Hillwood

6. Overton

7. Hendersonville

8. Gallatin

We just love playing those Sumner county teams because they bring such good gates and it is oh so fun beatting them. Mcgavock was the 5A sumner county champs this year. More good news austin your good friend "fatboy" from Mcgavock will be back to lay another 34 point smack down on your beloved green wave. You can cry and cry and sue T$$aa but the Raiders are still your daddy till you prove other wise. Tell RL nice bit of class not trading tape w/ Broom our Raiders loved that extra bit of motivation. Well just wanted to say hello cause you crawled under a rock after week 7. well best of luck in basketball, and Hope we get to come to Green wave country next year, I hear that it is a great place to see a game. You can count on atleast a gate of one.

I have heard that the possible region will be:

1. Gallatin

2. Hendersonville

3. Lebanon

4. Wilson Central

5. Cookeville

6. Cumberland County

7. Warren County

8. Cumberland County

Better gates but a lot more travel.

The other possibility is as redhot&blue states. This would be the easier of the two possibilities. McGavock is with no doubt the region champion...they earned that this year. But Gallatin still owns this region. Notice the on the field results of the past 4 years.

Gallatin vs. McGavock 3-1

Gallatin vs. Hunters Lane 3-1

Gallatin vs. Glencliff 4-0

Gallatin vs. Antioch 4-0

With what we have returning....I don't care which region teams we beat. :)

Guest Oakland
I have heard that the possible region will be:

1. Gallatin

2. Hendersonville

3. Lebanon

4. Wilson Central

5. Cookeville

6. Cumberland County

7. Warren County

8. Cumberland County

Better gates but a lot more travel.

The other possibility is as redhot&blue states.  This would be the easier of the two possibilities.  McGavock is with no doubt the region champion...they earned that this year.  But Gallatin still owns this region.  Notice the on the field results of the past 4 years.

Gallatin vs. McGavock 3-1

Gallatin vs. Hunters Lane 3-1

Gallatin vs. Glencliff 4-0

Gallatin vs. Antioch 4-0

With what we have returning....I don't care which region teams we beat. :)

825433970[/snapback]

too bad your gonna run into the brick wall that is the oakland patriots come playoff time thumb

Guest Oakland
Hahahaha....you have no idea  :)  I do hope that we get to play the Patriots though....just imagine the trashtalking we could do :)

825434018[/snapback]

yep. might need to make a seperate board for that one. the gallatin legion v. oakland's 2 amigos :)

If that turns out to be the way things pan out then those playoff games will be huge. Especially if we play Riverdale for our opener. I personally would love to have the Lebanon game back on our schedule. Cookeville would be huge. Alexander has a ton of class over at Wilson Central. Never been to Cumberland County for a game though.

Lots of good opening round possibilities with Oakland, Riverdale, Smyrna, Lincoln County, Hendersonville, Lebanon, Cookeville, and Gallatin.