Maryvile to remain in 4-A ?

Murvul

I don't usually disagree with ya raider, but I think you're wrong on your numbers. There are 4 5A schools that are smaller than us bro.

Gator, gator gator, not only does your college team stink, but you're also sooo wrong. As Ron mentioned, we'd do well in 5A and WE'RE COMIN big boy, so get ready. It's just a matter of time. Probably in 2 years.

Central would love for us to move up...of course. That would mean they'd need to move up too, but they won't. They wanna get some of those gold balls the easy way. Kinda like Geen Bay had to wait all those years in the 90's for Dallas to have an off season to get a lombardi trophy.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pride of Dixie,

You and your stupid post are a freaking joke!!  Truth is, Maryville's administration is scared to move up to 5A and play O.R., D-B, and Riverdale in games that count!  And yeah, I KNOW you don't know what you're talking about!

825435615[/snapback]

gatur, you are exctlee rite. I'm scared to play them big ole teems you menshunned. Sumtimes when we scrimmage D-B and Oak Ridge, eye have to stand outside the teem buses with my 30.06 and make shore nun of them scared boys tries to jump off tha bus befour hit leeves.

One time a couple of playurs and coaches wuz so scared when thay wuz goin' to Oak Ridge, thay jumped out of tha teem bus on Pellissippi Parkway and the bus was still goin' 60 mile an air.

Go Rebs.

I don't usually disagree with ya raider, but I think you're wrong on your numbers.  There are 4 5A schools that are smaller than us bro.

Gator, gator gator, not only does your college team stink, but you're also sooo wrong.  As Ron mentioned, we'd do well in 5A and WE'RE COMIN big boy, so get ready.  It's just a matter of time.  Probably in 2 years.

Central would love for us to move up...of course.  That would mean they'd need to move up too, but they won't.  They wanna get some of those gold balls the easy way.  Kinda like Geen Bay had to wait all those years in the 90's for Dallas to have an off season to get a lombardi trophy.

825436547[/snapback]

By your last statement, sounds like Maryville doesn't want to move up, 'cause they like competing for those "easy" gold balls. And why chide Central for not moving up if Maryville ever goes to 5a. Why should Central do something maryville isn't willing to do?

And quit makin' me laugh with the threat of "WERE COMIN" . I'm sure 5a is shakin' in their boots. LOL I guess the rest of 5a will just have to wait for the great Maryville while they continue to read posts from Maryville 5a wanna be's that spout out the shallow claim of best in the state. LOLOLOL Yea, you guys will go, but kickin' and screamin', or you would already be there.

The arrogence is amazing. Beat down Central for not moving up "IF" Maryville ever does but won't make the jump yourself. Your 3 students away. Move up, oh brave team.

Said this before. Maryville will go 5A in the next reclass moves. Maryville would have little trouble competing in 5A. I know the people in Oak Ridge and DB would welcome the competition. Say what you will but Maryville may not be wanted in 5A in East TN, ever consider how many knotsville teams might not make the post season if Maryville is competing with OR every year. It would be great for us fans as well. Looking forward to it myself.

By your last statement, sounds like Maryville doesn't want to move up, 'cause they like competing for those "easy" gold balls. And why chide Central for not moving up if Maryville ever goes to 5a. Why should Central do something maryville isn't willing to do?

And quit makin' me laugh with the threat of "WERE COMIN" . I'm sure 5a is shakin' in their boots. LOL    I guess the rest of 5a will just have to wait for the great Maryville while they continue to read posts from Maryville 5a wanna be's that spout out the shallow claim of best in the state. LOLOLOL  Yea, you guys will go, but kickin' and screamin', or you would already be there.

The arrogence is amazing. Beat down Central for not moving up "IF" Maryville ever does but won't make the jump yourself. Your 3 students away. Move up, oh brave team.

825436599[/snapback]

Dandy82, eye guess Mairvul is a lot like White House, well not exactly.

White House chose to move down to 3A, while Mairvul chose to stay in 4A.

Guess White House must want to go down to 3A for those "easy" 3A gold balls.

Go Rebs.

Guest Rebelnation
IF maryville moved up, then they wouldn't have the honor of beating central by 40+ points every year.......

825436585[/snapback]

We're quite bored with that train...quite bored.

The only way Central will ever win a gold ball is when we move to 5A, in two years.

Edited by Rebelnation

Guest Rebelnation

We're a movin on up (isn't that a song?) very soon. Probably within the next 2 years. We'll hold our own in 5A- check out Wiilaim Blount's region. That's where we'll be. So we get 3 gimmee's with Heritage, WB and Sevier Co. The rest we can handle too.

This is all garbage really. 5A fans need to focus on their teams and not wonder or worry what we're doin. 4A fans will all breathe better when we've moved.

Dandy82, eye guess Mairvul is a lot like White House, well not exactly.

White House chose to move down to 3A, while Mairvul chose to stay in 4A.

Guess White House must want to go down to 3A for those "easy" 3A gold balls.

Go Rebs.

825436621[/snapback]

I figured I'd get an ignorant respone just like this. WH isn't on here bragging to be the best team in the state. We also have an enrollment of 800, far less than Maryville. We would have to choose to stay in 4a. If we were close to the cut off, lets say, like you guys, I'd stay.

Also, if you will notice the problems in Chattanooga and other counties, we will be able to keep our rival games (huge gates) instead of the poor (attendence wise) Nashville teams we play. Part of our move is money. Now, if your fans were on here with reasonable reasons to stay where you are, then I could understand. But you're not, just braggin' all the time, stating you're the best, without ever having to back up your claim. One day (another 4 years)you'll go to 5a, kickin' and screamin' when the time comes.