Is Daniel McInturff back ?

volleyballer8

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent heard that but that would be a great surprise. in his senior year being a triathelete. he would give the rangers four starting senoirs with more chemistry then they have ever had. i am not sure about this but i hope it is true i would love to see daniel and tyler and derek play together one more time. GO RANGERS

I hope my good ol buddy is back i missed getting to play with him my senior year

he will make a big difference in this years team give him time to get back in the swing of things he would have helped us out alot last year if we would have had him.Good luck Friday.Tyler aka Tone Derek aka 2 fast to furious cline delbert aka big nasty chase aka all day phil reeves josh little jimmy blevins lowe and danielsteel foot mccinturf.And to all the coaches good luck this season bring another one home.

Edited by towelboy4unaka

I read the McInturff story with mixed emotions. I am tickled to hear Daniel is playing his senior season. He is a good one to have on your side! But, there are a bunch of young men at Hunter missing out on a fine young coach. I have taken note of Daniel on the sidelines and I am thoroughly impressed. It is a breath of fresh air to see someone of his age carrying himself with the level of maturity he has shown. Have a great season Daniel!!! After it's over, I want to see you get your degree and get back to coaching young ball players. You have the gift. Good luck!!!!!!!!

Twas the night before Christmas

and all throughout the creek

the inbreeds in their warm beds

dreamed of golden balls to seek

but what they didn't know

Landers would be in their way

who will be king of the county

we all know unaka is gay

Cline will be wined and dined

McCann will be put in a can

holtsclaw will be put to the test

he's not even a man

now when all is said and done

the Landers will have their crown

Unaka rangers will be destroyed

your title hopes, we will drown :angry:

can feel the wind

the outskirsts of the storm

can you see destruction coming

in one shape and form

You cannot stand against the power of the Storm :)