Which region is stronger in 2A now?

Gerry Bertier

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Because they hate private schools....thats it....they hear/think that private schools recruit, but they dont know for sure because they dont go there or their children....USJ does have athletes...maybe not as good as some of the other schools in their region...but they do have something very important....an excellent coach...Coach Marley will have them ready every week to win

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think USJ will do fine in the region. It will be much tougher to play an entire season of smashmouth football, but it will make them a better team.

I can only speak for Milan, but after 2005, the Bulldogs are going to be hard to stop. I haven't seen this much talent getting ready to move up to high school in a long time.

westtn2004state: Why do you take every opportunity you can to diss USJ? Is it a jealousy thing?

Jealous of what? Theres just people in Jackson that need to be brought back down to earth from USJ. I happened to DRIVE to Jackson the other night (yes, VG, I did come to Jackson) and I was at Longhorns and I overheard some parents and I guess players talking about how 2A will be just as easy as 1A. I simply smircked. I hope the first team on their schedule plays smashmouth. I want them to come back down to earth, thats all. Theres not much to be jealous of?

Dresden

Gibson County (Dyer)

Humboldt

Huntingdon

Milan

Peabody (Trenton)

Univ. School Jackson (Jackson)

Westview (Martin)

This region has 6 teams who could make in the playoff in other regions. It will be sad when only 4 can come from this region.

825435336[/snapback]

Welcome to the club. We've had to deal with this over the last 4 years. We had 4 7-3 teams not make the playoffs over the 4 year period.

gerry why must you ask dumb questions? OF COURSE ITS REGION 7! Region 7 is stacked.

825435679[/snapback]

badcompany baseball, tell me why region 7 is better, give me reasons. i doubt you are intelligent enough to do that. are u the type of person that has to put down everyone cause of your lack of knowledge. my question was a very good one. why dont you do some research and tell me why they are better before you open your mouth again and make yourself look like a bigger idiot.

GB,

You know my theory by now and the truth is I wouldn't want to be in either one. I feel that 7AA will be stronger as things are now but, who knows in 4 years?

By the way, as you might guess, I could NOT believe the score of the Fairview/Camden game!!! I don't know what to think now except that Huntingdon better come to play this Friday night. That should be a game to watch!!!!!

westtn2004state:  Why do you take every opportunity you can to diss USJ?  Is it a jealousy thing?  Seriously, why the animosity?  Nobody from USJ hates anyone or does anything to anyone besides playing ball with them.  Yet, year after year people go out of their ways to take shots at USJ.  I just don't understand it.  You should watch your boasting, Milan could miss the playoffs in this super region just as easily as any team.  Especially now that you'll be losing students outside the city limits.  I wonder how many of those will find their way to northwest Madison county for school next year?

825435438[/snapback]

What are you talking about, why would Milan be jealous of U.S.J.?

4 state titles to what?